Chapter 8: First time, part 1🍋

Since she'd been given clear consent, Midnight pulled your body as close to hers as possible, beginning to plant kisses on your neck as her hands rubbed your waist. Multiple sighs escaped you as her lips travelled across your neck and shoulders, biting lightly in some spots to gauge your reaction. Your eyes fluttered shut when her lips travelled up to your ear and nibbled the love slightly. "You know you can do what you want to. Go ahead, do whatever you've been stopping your self from doing before.", she whispered huskily. Giving in to your temptations, you slid down her lap and pushed your face between her breasts and wrapped your arms around her waist. She giggled and ran her fingers through your hair and rubbed your back between the shoulder blades.

In a quick movement, Midnight grabbed you by the back of your thighs and picked you up, your face slipping out from between her boobs. "Bedroom?", she asked, and you quickly pointed her in the direction of your room. Somewhere along the way, She had discarded her red heels. She shifted you so that she held you with one hand firmly holding your ass so she could open the door and close it behind her. She sat you down on your bed and knelt between your legs, placing kisses all over your stomach as her thumbs rubbed circles in your hips. (Even if you don't like your body shape, remember Midnight thinks your hot.😘<3) After covering your torso with chaste kisses and teasing bites, she lowered her hands so that her fingers were tracing the rim of your (pants/skirt/tights, depending on what you were wearing) and looked up to you for consent. You whispered a yes, and she slowly uncovered your lower half, so you were left in your panties.

"I shouldn't be the only one pleasured.", you whined, taking her hands in yours. "Seeing you enjoying this with me is pleasure enough.", she responded, but allowed you to guide her onto the bed next to you. You placed your hands on her waist and slowly raised them until they reached the clip of her bra. As you unclasped it, the shoulder straps slipped down her arms and the lacy red bra fell, releasing her (massive mommy milkies I'M SORRY-) voluptuous breasts. You hesitantly brought your hands back to her sides, then to her front, and then upwards until you were cupping her (tatas- ok I'm gonna stop) boobs. She panted lightly as you fondles her perked nipples with your thumbs.

Seeing her feel pleasure gave you a boost of confidence, and you lowered your head to plant kisses around her left nipple before giving it a soft lick. Nemuri sighed in bliss and brought a hand to run through your soft hair before rubbing your (h/c) cat ears. The stimulation felt electric as it shot down your spine and you began to suck lightly before paying attention to her right nipple. Nemuri placed her free hand on your thigh and groped it lightly before moving you so you were laying down on the bed and your head rested on your pillow.

Nemuri slipped her pants off, leaving her in crimson panties that matched her discarded bra, before kneeling between your slightly lifted knees. She leaned down and placed a few gentle pecks on your lips before trailing the kisses down your jaw to your neck, continuing down past your breasts and down your stomach before placing a kiss on your pelvis. You quietly moaned seeing her so close to where you so desperately wished to be touched. She looked up into your eyes, silently asking for consent again, and hooked her index fingers into the hem of your underwear after receiving a clear nod.

"Did I do this to you? Did I make you feel that good?", she asked you, bring her face closer to your dripping wet pussy (a bit of exaggeration obviously. It's perfectly fine if you have trouble self-lubricating.) You went to respond, but were cut off by a moan as Nemuri dragged a finger up through the wet folds of your pussy and circled it around your clitoris. Your arousal seemed to go up tenfold as you watched her lick her finger, lightly sucking on it before lowering her hand again.

You couldn't look away as Nemuri lowered her head again. You shot up and shuddered in pleasure as she licked a long line up your pussy as her finger did, spending more time licking around your clit. Your legs shook from you trying not to clamp them shut around her head as you moaned. Nemuri brought her head back up and your breath caught as she licked her lips. She then sat up and moved forward so your pussy pressed against her pelvis. You gasped as she quickly flipped your positions so you were straddling her.

"Would you mind taking them off?", she asked you, her voice low and erotic as she gestured to her underwear. You nodded and rose onto your knees, hooking your fingers around the hen of her underwear, as she had done to you, and hesitantly pulled them down her thighs. You sat yourself back down on her thighs and moved an arm behind you to pull her panties past her knees. Once you had done so, she kicked them off the rest of the way. She then moved you back slightly and pulled one leg out from underneath you and moved it to your side so you were straddling a single thigh.

She then moved her hands to your ass and gave it a squeeze before slowly dragging you up her thigh, making you grind on it. Your head fell back and you sighed out once you had been pulled so close to her that your pussies were pressed against each other. She leant forward and pressed her face into your neck, softly biting and licking it. She trailed kisses and bites up to your ear before huskily whispering into your ear:

"Grind on me kitty."

_______________________________________

To be continued! However, I plan for the next chapter to be the Pride Month special, so look out for it!
Anyways, hope you enjoyed!