🏳‍🌈Pride special:

"Nemuri, you are a teacher. You can't go to school wearing just a pride flag!", you told off Nemuri, finding yourself unable to look in her general direction since you knew she was probably still not dressed. "At least wear underwear. Please? For my sake?", you pleaded with her. The problem wasn't the pride flag, your biggest problem is you wouldn't be able to think straight (you weren't doing that anyway) if you knew she had absolutely nothing in except a flag.

"Fine, how about this: I wear a bra and panties with the flag, but... If I have to wear more clothes, you have to wear less!", she proclaimed, pointing at you. However, you were not aware that she was pointing at you since she dropped the flag when she finished and you were close enough to fainting as it was. "What,", you stopped to clear your throat and stop your voice shaking, "What do you mean by that?"

(At UA)

"I can't believe you're making me do this!", you hissed quietly to Nemuri as you walked through UA hand in hand. Nemuri wore a white bra and booty shorts with her pan flag brandished as a cape. You, on the other hand, had given in to Nemuri's request and wore a crop top with frayed edges and soft thigh highs in with the (your sexuality) flag colours with white booty shorts like hers. She'd even managed to keep you distracted long enough to tie a rainbow ribbon on your (h/c) tail. The whole time you were walking through the corridors, Nemuri's arm was wrapped securely around your waist.

"Oh, shush. You look sexy as fuck and it makes it easier for me to check you out.", she joked, her thumb rubbing circles where her hand rested on your hip. You tilted your head down to hide the blush covering your face and wrapped your hands over your front where the crop top left your midriff exposed. You had a few scars from villain fights and other small insecurities that you made an attempt to cover.

Nemuri slowed her pace slightly and moved behind you, wrapping both arms over yours and holding your hands. "There is nothing to hide, baby. You look absolutely incredible and I'll personally whoop the ass of anyone who tries to tell you otherwise.", she whispered into your ear before planting a chaste kiss on your neck. You let your head fall back slightly so it was on her shoulder and lowered your arms, your hands still in Nemuri's.

As the two of you reached the door of class 1a, it was almost comforting to see a pride flag hung on the door. That day, Aizawa had been called to the police station alongside present mic for undisclosed reasons, so you and Midnight had been asked to cover the lesson. Opening the door, you saw every student in their seat talking with each other. Surprisingly enough, most of them were talking about a similar topic.

"I don't think I get it. What are neo pronouns?", Denki asked the bakusquad. "Neo-pronouns are basically unique pronouns people use when the more comments pronouns like she, he, or they don't fit right with how they feel gender-wise. So someone gender-queer might use neo-pronouns because they doesn't feel right.", Jirou explained. Denki nodded in understanding. The others were asking similar questions, like questions about different genders or sexualities.

"Good morning everyone.", you greeted, Nemuri still holding your left hand. The students greeted you in return before quieting down. "First of all, happy pride everyone!", Nemuri cheered, shooting her left arm out to make her pan-flag cape sway. Some students cheered, some said "happy pride" back, and some waved small flags. Even Todoroki had a pride flag, most likely to piss off his sad excuse of a father. Aoyama just sat and stared at the reader, his gaze unwavering.

Lessons seemed to fly by and before you knew it, it was already time for lunch. You and Nemuri were sat in the bustling cafeteria, chatting between bites of your shared homemade lunch. Everyone seemed to just be going on with their day before a series of small explosions went off nearby, a group of students crowded around the source of the blast.

You and Nemuri jumped out of your seats and made your way through the crowd to find the Bakusquad at the source of the commotion. On the ground was a 2nd year who didn't seem familiar, and Nemuri seemed to have the same thought. "What is going on? Bakugo, you aren't known to attack random students, why now?", she questioned. Bakugo held an expression with absolutely no remorse and his arms twitched as he withheld another round of attacks.

"Wait, sensei! I know it looks bad, but this jerk asked for it!", Mina cut in, throwing a nasty look to the 2nd year still attempting to stand after facing one of Bakugo's blasts. "Well? What did he do?", you questioned, refusing to take "he asked for it" as a viable answer. "He was talking shit. So I put em in is place.", Bakugo casually responded. Again, you questioned what exactly happened. This time, Jirou explained.

"We saw some flags torn up and tossed around in the hallway. This guy was bragging about how he was the one who did it and said, and I partially quote 'who even cares about some gross f-word anyway?'. I say partially quote because I refuse to repeat the word.", Jirou finished, crossing her arms and glaring at the 2nd year who finally managed to stand. "Yeah, so what? I'm not wrong!", the student retorted.

It was quiet as a deep growl rung out from behind the student, who immediately stopped speaking. Looking behind him, even you began to cower as you saw the pro hero Hound Dog glaring down at the student, teeth bared as his growl continued. No one said a word as he grabbed the students arm and lead him out of the crowded cafeteria. As the door closed behind them with a creak, the room seemed to release a breath and continue their lunch break.

Despite the cafeteria back to it's bustling nature, you could hear barks and growls as Hound Dog yelled at the student. "Bakugo, while you did attack a student, you had good intentions and were defending your fellow students, even if indirectly. I'll let it slide for now, but next time, keep it to yelling so there's no clear evidence.", you whispered the last but to him before heading back to your table with Nemuri.

"Why have you suddenly gone silent?", you questioned Nemuri, peering over your shoulder. "Oh, no reason. Just checking out your ass.", she nonchalantly responded. Your face practically went up in flames as a burning blush covered it. You immediately began telling her off for saying something like that so casually, but she just laughed and sat back at the table, continuing to subtly look you over as you tried to leave your flustered state.

"I love you~.", Nemuri cooed when you finally calmed down. Instead of being embarrassed, you just sighed and responded "I love you too, even if you're gonna give me heart problems with the amount you make it race." It was Nemuri's turn to blush now. "No fair, you caught me off guard.", she joked, continuing to eat your lunch.

The rest of the day passed smoothly. What happened when you got home? Just some cannibalism: a pussy eating some pussy. 😜 HAPPY PRIDE!

_______________________________________
Over 1200 words! That ending was so bad. Sorry. 😫 I will not be making a part 2 for this going into detail of the the cannibalism since your already waiting for a part 2 of the story lemon.

Until then, happy pride! Bye!