Chapter 7: One time thing

(Part 2 of the date. Some of you said suit, others said something revealing, so I'mma meet you half way. You'll definitely like it 😉)

Leaning against the door was Nemuri in a buttoned-up black suit jacket, slim-fitting dress pants, crimson velvet heels and under her jacket was a lacy bra of the same crimson colour, nothing else covering her top half. Her hair was tied in a low ponytail and she had her signature red glasses hanging from the bridge of her nose as she peered down at you. (If ur taller than you, then she gazed at you with a look of dominance, as if looking down upon you). You couldn't resist and let your eyes lower from her face, catching on her lips which held a knowing smirk, down to her collarbone before finally resting on her cleavage. You held back a groan as she crossed her arms, making her boobs press together and strain against her lingerie.

"You can look all you want, but just know this: I have no complaints with stripping for you right now in this hallway.", she teased, her voice taking a lower tone at the end. Your face went as red as physically possible and you stepped to the side, allowing her to stride in as if she owned the place. You had no complaints. It was hot as hell. Once you closed the door, you noticed the bag she held in her hand. She set it down on your kitchen island and first pulled out a bottle of expensive-looking wine, followed by an array of ingredients. "Wait, you don't need to cook anything-", you started, making your way over to her, but she shushed you by placing a finger against your lips. "Go sit down and let me be romantic for my kitty."

You would've fallen for her literally, seeing as you were already head-over-heels for her emotionally, but instead you just nodded submissively and went to sit down at the table. You watched her move around the kitchen with confidence and grace as she cooked. Different aromas filled the room, each one making you hungrier, until Nemuri placed cutlery and wine glasses on the table: one in front of you and one in front of the opposite seat. Your stomach growled as she picked up two bowls from the kitchen and brought them to the table with a smile. Steam rose from the bowl and warmed your already blushing face: she had made you a bowl of ramen noodles. (Happy birthday iamasimpforkirari !) "It may not be the fanciest, but it's good!", Nemuri said with a chuckle before putting her own plate down and sitting across from you. You nodded in agreement, unable to remove the smile from your face.

You picked up your chopsticks and lifted some of the noodles, broth dripping back down into the bowl. After blowing on it lightly, you took it into your mouth and sighed in bliss as the savoury broth and perfectly cooked noodles danced with your tongue. If this isn't something that deserves to be in food wars, I don't know what is, you thought to yourself, resisting the urge to stuff your face there and then. The only thing stopping you from doing so was Nemuri, and even then you considered asking her to turn around. After seeing your content expression, Nemuri began to eat. There was some comfortable silence and small talk as you both ate your ramen, the wine bottle not being opened until you had both finished your ramen and were sitting on the couch.

You both spoke about your interests as the wine slowly disappeared. Eventually, you were just staring at Nemuri's lips as she spoke. You hardly noticed when her lips stopped moving. When you looked up, she was looking right back at you, smirking. She held eye contact with you as she removed her jacket, the only thing left on her top half being the lacy red bra. "You seem a little tipsy, (Y/n).", she teased, resting her chin on her palm. You gulped as her gaze held yours in place. "So do you.", you responded, the little confidence you had in the moment vanishing as she moved closer towards you. Before you knew it, your faces were a few inches apart and her hands rested on your face. "I wanna make sure you know this isn't just messing around, and I don't want it to be a one time thing either.", she whispered, her eyes never leaving yours.

"I don't want it to be a one time thing either, Nemuri.", you responded, placing your hands over hers. She slowly brought your face closer and your eyes fluttered shut as her soft lips met yours. Kissing her felt heavenly, and it felt even better as your arms moved to wrap around her neck while hers went around your waist. There was barely any space between you as the first gentle kiss turned to multiple passionate ones, the last of the space in between you disappearing completely as she pulled you onto her lap. Her hands traced the shape of your body as they slowly undressed your top half, shudders of pleasure going up your spine when her nails dragged softly over your skin or her hands squeezed you. Eventually, your top half was completely bare, nothing covering you until her hands rise to cup your chest (even if it's too small or big in ur opinion, Nemuri still cups. Ur beautiful <3)

"We don't have to if you don't want to, I'm perfectly content with just feeling you a little. Do you wanna go all the way?", she asked in a soft voice, her eyes not leaving yours. Obviously, there was some fear of the idea of having your first time, most of it being the fear of not being enough for her, but those thoughts vanished after she said that. You smiled and looked into her eyes.

"Yeah."

_______________________________________

1000 words and clear consent? Hell yeah! Next chapter will be smutty. Not as crazy as the valentine special, but it'll be good hopefully. Me being the horn knee mf I am, the next chapter shouldn't be too long from now. Hope you enjoyed!