Chapter 14

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Nandini was walking in the garden holding manik's hand with her one and her other hand was on her 7 months old bany bump... while manik had wrapped his one hand around her arm and one was in her hold... "slowly slowly, its the last round!" Manik said to nandini who huffed a breath and reached the chair sat there while manik sat on his knees in front nandini... he smiled looking at her who was taking heavy breaths... manik's one hand reached her cheek and he creased her making her look at him and smile... "aren't you feeling a bit more tired? it has been a week i guess!" Nandini closed her eyes nodded her head and then said "i don't know! May be!" Manik nodded and then stood up saying "come its your medicine time!" Saying so he made nandini stand and took him inside... after making her sit on the bed manik passed her the medicines and then asked her to lay down... "come on lay down! Hurry up, sleep for a while!" Nandini just passed him a small smile and closed her eyes....

Manik was sitting beside nandini on the floor on the floor cushion with his laptop on his lap... he was looking at her every now and then.... he looked at the screen of the laptop when nandini flinched in her sleep moving her head here and there.... this took manik's attention and he hurriedly stood up placing his laptop on the side and sat beside her waist tapping her face "nandini, baby love, open your eyes! Hey nandini!" While nandini was shivering in her sleep with sweat filled face... when suddenly she woke up huffing badly... manik just creased her face and made her sit and sat behind her making her put her weight on him... and then he passed nandini the water...

She was looking down huffing badly when she saw a glass on her lips... so drinking a few sips she moved her head at the back placing it on manik's shoulder... while all manik did was to crease her hair while holding her from her waist with the other hand.... after a while manik asked pecking her head lightly "are you okay?" Nandini opened her eyes and looked above her shoulder to see manik's tensed face... she moved her hand to her back to manik's face and placing it on his cheek she smiled a bit... manik just held her hand and kissed her palm...

Soon both were sitting on the bed in nandini's room... with manik in front her feeding her fruits.... nandini was just looking at manik who was silent unusually.... when he held manik's hand which was near her lips feeding her... she took the fork placed it in the bowl and taking his hand placed it on her cheek... while manik was just looking at her.... nandini after feeling his touch on her face smiled a big and spoke "what happened to you?" Manik was looking at her smile and listened her question.... he just looked away taking deep breathes.... when nandini again spoke "please tell me!" Manik looked at her who was having tears in her eyes... manik just placed the bowl on the side and coming closer to her cupped her face kissing her forehead... "i am sorry love!" Nandini just kept her head on his chest mentaining a distance owing to her baby bump... "don't be manik!" Manik who had kept his chin on her head closed her eyes and again spoke "i have to be! I have to be sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! Its all my fault"

.......................

I know its an incomplete chapter!
But deal with it!
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye