Chapter 18

Ignore mistakes if any....
Inline comments are love...

......................

Manik entered inside their room to see nandini laying beside the baby creasing his hair who was sleeping peacefully beside his mother...

Manik smiled and while walking to her spoke "come on nandini, have your lunch!"

Saying so he placed the tray on the bed in front her which he was holding all this while...
and nandini she looked at manik with a smile ans sat straight...

Passing her the tray manik spoke "now i will play with my son!"

He said and the next moment manik picked him up in his arms cuddling him.... nandinj smilingly had her food while looking a the duo... manik sitting in front her humming slowly in his ear who smiled in sleep....

Unknowingly her thoughts went to dhruv... and in the next second her body shivered and tears came to her eyes....

Manik smilingly looked up at nandini to see if she was eating or not... but what he saw made him worried... "baby love why are you crying?"

Nandini just moved her eyes to manik as she spoke out in an instant "you love him much when even his father hated him before he could even come to the world!"

Manik in the next moment puehed away the tray and sat close to her cupping her face with one hand while the other was holding the baby... "hey hey baby love, look at me!"

Nandini looked at him with her tears flowing which manik wiped out saying "he is my son, my and your, our son, okay! I should not listen that thing again, he is my son, my Ansh!"

Nandini cried keeping her hand on the baby "Ansh?"

Manik nodded and kissed her forehead before saying "Our Ansh, Manik and Nandini's Ansh!"

And the next second nandini's head fell on his chest and spoke the thing which manik craved "manik, please don't ever leave me, heal me manik, i am broken heal me!"

She cried while manik gathered her in his body kissing her head rubbing his hand on her back...

......................

Making ansh sleep on one side of nandini manik moved to the other side... sitting beside her sleeping body... bending a bit he kissed her forehead when the door room was opened...

But manik continued to crease her hair looking at her face... when his name was called by his mother...

"Manik!"

On this manik hmmed still not moving his gaze making Neyonika continue "is she alright?"

And now manik moved his eyes at Neyonika and looking at his mother for a while he nodded in no...

"We brought her out of the shell, but he printed himself so much on her mind that her ever thought make her remember those worst things! She was crying mama, asking me to heal her mama, since i cam back all i saw is her tears. The girl who never thought if crying after coming in my life now can't do any thing else!"

He sat on the bed looking at his hands and continued "jis larki ko mny hamesha hasna sikhaya, wo aj hasna bhul gai mama, jo larki bina sochay samjhy har baat mujhy bata dyti thi, wo aj 1000 dafa sochti hai mujh sy baat krny ky liay!" (The girl to whom i taught only to smile, today she forgot how to smile, the girl who used to tell me everything even without thinking, today she thinks 1000 times just to say a thing to me!)

His eyes moved to his mother who was now sitting beside him creasing his shoulder and asked her "mein kesy theek karun mama usko? mujh sy nhi dekha jata usko asy!" (How will i heal her mama? I can't stand looking at her this state!)

Neyonika nodded in no and looked at nandini who was behind them and spoke looking at her while creasing his shoulder "usko theek to tumhy hi krna hai manik, sirf tum hi asy kr sakty ho, thora mushkil to hoga, par usky baad tumhari nandini tumhary pass hogi! Wohi nandini jisko tum yaad krty ho! Wohi nandini jo tumhari nandini thi!" (Only you can heal her manik, only yoi can, it will be a bit difficult, but after that your nandini will be with you! The nandini whom you remember! The nandini who was your nandini!)

Manik too turned to see her and then bending a bit kissed her forehead... "My Nandini!"

.....................

Okay no more rona dhona!
Happy moments with the baby!
How was it?

#OkThanksBye