Chapter 5

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

........................

Manik was in the living room with his one file... he was in a peace a little bit after watching nandini in sleep 4 days ago... in these 4 days he used to go to her room whenever she was fast asleep... he used to watch her and play with her hair in his sleep... he was sure on being nandini back to life... which they have imagined... which they have dreamed of... manik was busy in his files... when he listened a voice from nandini's room... he walked to the room to see Neyonika was beside her and nandini was crying holding her belly... while Neyonika was saying to nandini "baby everything is okay? Don't worry he won't come back" manik looked at nandini and then at Neyonika after that he spoke "mom" Neyonika looked at manik while nandini started to cry holding Neyonika close to her "no, no plz don't kill my baby! No plz!" "Nandu its not him, dhruv is gone baby, he can never hurt you again!" Neyonika consoled nandini who was still crying no plz everytime... manik who was looking at his love like this walked ahead and reachinb them placed his hand on nandini's shoulder... "ahhhh nooo" she shouted shoving away his hand while Neyonika held her close to her who was crying... when manik again put his hand on nandini's arm and this time took her name just like he used to do... "nandu, baby love" and the next moment nandini's cries stopped and she peeked from Neyonika's chest to manik and passed him a small smile... but before anything could happen nandini fell unconscious scaring both the mother-son duo...

......................

Doctor was sitting beside nandini checking her while Neyonika on her other side... and manik was standing near the bed... the doctor checked nandini and then asked "what happened? How she fell unconscious?" Neyonika looked at manik and then told the doctor about it... the doctor creased nandini's head and spoke "don't worry it looks like her mind couldn't took the things at a time and she fall unconscious, she is going to be up soon, just take care of this child" doctor again creased her head while Neyonika nodded and manik just stood there... when the doctor and Neyonika went out as they wanted to talk about nandini... and manik he stood there looking at nandini... he walked ahead and sitting on the bed creased her hair followed by her face... he could see the paleness and her weakness which made him cry... manik remembered how cubby and bubbly she used be happy and smiling all the time... he cried and spoke to himself "i promise you baby love, i will bring my nandini back, the one who used to smile and bring smile on my face, i miss you baby love, i love you so much" he bend and kissed her forehead... he pulled back to see nandini sleeping peacefully in her unconscious... he looked at her for a while and then moved his hand to her stomach which could be felt a bit... he looked at her stomach creasing it and then looked at nandini... manik bend to nandini's stomach and kissed her there and placed his ear on stomach and stated "hey baby, i am your father, you know i love your mother so much, and I promise to love you the same way, i am going to bring so much happiness in your's and your mother's life, you papa loves you baby!" While manik was into himself he didn't saw someone was looking at him from the door... after spending sometime there he stood up and went to his room...

.........................

Manik came out of the shower and saw Neyonika sitting in his bed... so he called her "mom?" Neyonika looked at manik and passed him a smile... manik sat beside Neyonika who spoke... "manik mujhy kuch baat krni thi tum sy!" "G mom?" Manik asked on which Neyonika asked looking at his face "you love nandini alot na?" Manik in a blink looked at Neyonika who was looking at him... manik gluped hardly and was about to say something when Neyonika spoke... "i know, it has been long since i know it, i am sorry I couldn't save her!" Neyonika let out her tears while manik looked down on the floor and just asked "how?"...

.......................

It has been long since i stopped posting this story...
from now onwards every friday i will update this story...
In next update manik will knew aboyt Neyonika knowing about him and nandini!
Do tell about the update...
MaNan's bond?

#OkThanksBye