Chapter 19

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

....................

Nandini came out of the washroom patting her face with the towel and her eyes went to the bed where the two handsome guys were sitting and playing together.....

Nandini smiled looking at manik who was sitting on the bed as he made 5 months old Ansh sit on his tummy resting Ansh's back with his legs... manik was tickling Ansh who was laughing out loud pushing his fingers in his mouth... "mera beta, mera Ansh!"

Manik cooed Ansh making her laugh as nandini reached the bed and sat beside the duo who looked at her with a smile... Ansh let out some voices to nandini while smiling telling her about him playing with his father... "mama nhi ai abhi tak?"

Nandini asked moving her gaze to manik who nodded in no while holding Ansh's arms ans moving them telling nandini... "she will stay there for today!"

Nandini nodded and then looked at Ansh who yawned making her chuckle and then she picked her up saying... "come baby, lets sleep!"

Putting Ansh to have her feed nandini sat there creasing his hair while manik was looking at nandini... nandini looked at him after a few minutes and then asked "kya hua manik?"

"Will you come with me tomorrow?"

Manik asked on which nandini frowned with asking him "where?"

"Its a surprise!"

Nandini smiled a bit and spoke "okay! But Ansh?"

Manik looked at Ansh who was asleep in his mother's lap and then spoke creasing his head... "my baby will also come with us!"

Saying so he kissed Ansh's hair... soon nandini made him lay in between his parents and then both laid beside him keeping their one hand on his small body giving him their presence... while laying there nandini called manik "manik!"

"Hmm"

He hmmed moving his gaze from ansh to nandini who asked creasing his hand which was laying on Ansh's waist... "you love Ansh a lot! No?"

Manik huffed a breathe before saying "of course parents love their child, then why won't i love him?"

Nandini just smiled looking at her son getting all the love he deserved and that too from the person whom she loved with all her heart.... she just pulled his hand closer to him and kissed the back on his hand before saying the words he was waiting to listen since long...

"I Love You So Much Manik!"

Manik closed his eyes in bliss before opening his eyes and moving forward to her... he came close to her forehead and placed a kiss over there...

Moving back he moved his hand to her cheek and spoke with a smile "I Love You Too Baby Girl, Thank You For Coming In My Life!"

Saying so he smiled making her smile a bit... but their moment got disturbed as they felt Ansh moving his hands... they looked down to see him throwing his hands on the sides as his habit which made both of them chuckle and they slept keeping their Ansh close to them...

......................

"Manik hum kahan ja rhy hayn?"

Nandini asked for the nth time while pushing Ansh's pacifier in his mouth who started to suck it instantly.... she then looked at the road waiting for manik's answer but as her eyes went to the building she didn't need any explaination, she knew thsi place way better then anyone...

Manik parked the car and looked at nandini who was just looking at the building... "nandini!"

He called her who looked at him without saying anything and then he spoke.. "shall we?"

Nandini just gulped hard before nodding her head... manik came out of the car and coming to nandini's side opened the door before taking Ansh in his arms and then pulled out his hand to nandini who took it as she came out of the car looking at the building....

......................

Standing outside the same door after 8 years where they went for the first time and started their life together filling the place with their love and smiles....

She came back to the world as she felt her hand getting gripped by manik... she looked at manik who blinked his eyes and soon both were standing in the living room of the HOME they made with their hands, love and smiles....

Nandini looked at the place after 6 and half long years.... she had tears in her eyes as she saw all the things were placed in the same yet but the place was all cleaned up... she moved forward touching the things and pictures remembering all their memories...

While nandini was cherishing her happiness manik was holding Ansh who looked around the new place and soon his lips wobbled being in an unknown place.... he looked at manik who started to pat his back but Ansh's cries rang loud in the apartment...

His cries took nandini's attention who had gone to their room looking at the things... she came out to see Ansh crying while Manik consoling him.... Ansh looked at nandini and wobbled his lips making her know he didn't liked being in the new place....

Nandini hurriedly took her in his arms and spoke showing her the pictures on the wall "hey look, this is mama, this is baba!"

She made him stop crying and then he looked at manik and wriggled in nandini's arms making manik chuckle and he picked him up saying... "yaad a gai baba ki? Han?"

Ansh just smiled looking at him before holding his shirt in his small grip... while manik with a smile looked at nandini who was looking at the pictures... so he walked near her and standing infront her said... "see nandini, this is us, we complete each other, from always, we belong to each other, then why are you pushing me away? Don't you see how content you feel when we are together? How much Ansh is happy with being with us?"

Nandini just listened to him looking at ansh and then turned her gaze to manik.... she just took a step and hugged manik keeping her head next to ansh's on manik's chest while manik closed his eyes before pulling her closer....

Nandini moved her hand to ansh's cheek creasing it and raised his head to manik saying... "i want to be with you manik, just give me a little more time!"

Manik looked at her and without saying anything just kissed her head hugging her back...

......................

Manan's marriage in the next chapter!
No dragging the sad part as i have so many thing in my mind after Ansh will grow up!
So lets see how much long it will take to go there!
And nandini to be healed fully with all hee fears to go away!

#OkThanksBye