Chapter 27

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

......................

3 Years Later:

Ansh came out of the car with opening the passenger door and ran inside the Malhotra Mansion calling for nandini with a big smile.... "mama!"

Nandini who was sitting in the living room on the floor smiled listening to her son and looked up at him as Ansh ran and hugged her from back and nandini creased his face... "a gaya mera bacha!"

Saying so she turned her head and kissed his cheek and then the duo listened two loud shril... "ehhhhhh!"

Ansh smiled more looking at the a year old, two babies who stood up from the carpet and walked to Ansh with their trembing feet... Ansh moved back from nandini and hugged the two babies as they to wrapped their arms around Ansh's waist... "i missed you too!"

Ansh said on which the two said something in their gibberish language... nandini smiled looking at the three and then spoke to them "Aru, Manu, come here! Ans Ansh janna go get changed, ask dado to help you today!"

Ansh looked at his mother and noding at her kissed both Aradhaya and Manvik's head before going upstairs... while the two littles were looking at Ansh before looking at nandini and ran to her... and she happily gathered them in her arms "my babies!"

.......................

Manik came back home in the evening and saw the same scene in front his eyes.... Ansh and nandini sitting on the carpet in the living room as she was helping Ansh to fo his homework... Neyonika sitting on the couch readying a magnize and last by not the least the two little trouble makers were no were to be seen...

"Hello people!"

Manik said and Ansh hurriedly looked up before running to manik who yet again picked up his 7 years old son in his arms... "How is my Ansh?"

In return Ansh kissed his father's cheek who went and sat on the couch beside Neyonika before making Ansh sat on his lap... nandini too stood up and sat beside manik keeping her head on his shoulder and he kissed her head... "where are the my two muckins?"

Manik asked on which Ansh spoke before his mother.... "Aru and Manu are sleeping! Baba today i made Aru sleep in her cardle!"

Manik smiled and appreciated his son with a kiss on his cheek "my Ansh in a big brother now!"

Ansh nodded proudly making the three elders laugh when at the same time they heard a cry of someone from the two through the baby moniter.... "and they are up!"

Nandini said while getting up ans Ansh again kissing manik's cheek ran behind his mother go see his siblings.... manik smiled looking at them when Neyonika interlaced her fingers in manik's hair telling him... "he is so happy to have them!"

Manik looked at his mother and smiled before side hugging her and keeping his head on her shoulder.... "we all are happy!"

Neyonika kissed manik's head and said "always be happy mera beta! Ansh was the light of this house and now Aradhaya and Manvik doubled it! You know what they two of them do when Ansh come backs from school?"