Chapter 37

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Last Chapter

.......................

Misha smiled as she was picking up the toys from the floor and looking at Aradhaya and Vansh who were playing with a little Sameera she was also laughing with them jumping while sitting... Misha chuckled and she listened someone clearing his throat so she turned around to see Ansh standing there with a smile... she gave him a big smile and placing the box of toys on a side she walked out of the room...

Misha looked on the side to see Ansh leaning to the wall looking at her with a long lost romeo... she chuckled and walked to him who immediately took her in his embrace... "ansh they will come!"

Ansh shrugged her shoulders telling her... "so what? You are going to be my wife in just few months!"

Misha gave him a keen look before saying his words... "exectly, a few months! So stop romancing Mr."

And she touched his nose... ansh gave her a lope side smile and asked tucking her hair behind her ear... "i just came to ask you about where whould you like to go first on our honeymoon?"

Misha might be a shy girl im front others but only Ansh knew how bold his girl is... and as expected instead of shying away Misha ran down her finger from his cheek to his neck saying... "Malhotra, the place doesn't matter, you are going to be there, so its fine, anyways i am going to roam the whole world with you, so we can start from anywhere!"

Ansh sucked a breathe wispering to her... "you will be death for me!"

Misha giggled before removing his arms from around her and said... "now go! I have things to do!"

Ansh pouted but misha pointed at the door and he stomped his feet like a kid before going making Misha laugh....

.......................

8 months later

.......................

Ansh sat with the pandit who was chanting some vows when Misha came there with Aradhaya on her side... while Sameera let out a happy shout looking at Misha who was missing from morning... Manvik kissed Sameera's cheek as he was holding her in his arms... Misha looked at her new family with a smile before sitting beside ansh who gave her his love filled smile...

Misha smiled back at him and soon the wedding rituals started... Aradhaya helped Ansh while filled her hairline with vermilion and then at tieing the nuptial chain around Misha's neck...

"And now I pronounce you two husband and wife!"

As the words came out of the pandit's lips the duo looked at each other and Ansh's friends hooted for their friend and he looked at them from above his shoulder with a big smile...

Soon the duo were standing up meeting everyone when Manvik came there as Sameera was almost crying... "maaa, maaa!"

Misha looked at Sameera and held her in her arms making her quite but she was not calming down as Misha's dress was irritating her... "give her to me!"

Ansh said taking Sameera in his arms and sang a lullaby for her and it eventually made he calm and she placed her bed on Ansh's shoulder....

Manik and nandini who were looking at them from a distance smiled as manik side hugged his wife and nandini looked up at him saying... "he is like you!"

She pouted making manik kiss her head and then spoke... "And i am happy with it!"

Nandini too smiled and again looked at the couple who was surrounded by their friends and siblings with Sameera laughing looking around being in Ansh's arms...

........................

Misha held Sameera in her arms as she sat beside her 2 months old husband in the living room... Ansh looked at her after signing some papers and passed her the pen... Misha took the pen from him and signed the papers making Sameera their daughter Legally...

"Aww baba ki meera!"

Ansh said holding Sameera in his arms as he tickled in her tummy.... nandini looked at the duo and said... "now you two newlyweds!"

This caught the duo's attention and nandini continued as manik too sat beside her... "you two are married that doesn't means to roam around holding hands! You have university to attend to focus on that too!"

Misha bite her lips with a small blush while Ansh rolled his eyes before he could say out his thoughts Vansh came down running... "baba! Bhai and appi are fighting! Come fast!"

Manik immediately stood up so did Ansh and the duo literally ran upstairs... even Ansh took Sameera who was in his arms... misha looked at them running and then at nandini who was sighing in disbelief... nandini looked at misha being worried to she spoke... "get used to it misha!"

Saying so she walked out while Neyonika who was sitting silently chuckled at nandini's words.... Misha smiled and soon saw everyone coming down all calm and composed as if nothing has happened....

........................

Ansh was playing with sameera making her sit on his stomach while he himself laying down.... misha came out of the washroom all dressed in sleepwear amd laid on the bed keeping her head on Ansh's chest looking at Sameera who was laughing with Ansh...

Misha looked up at him and told him... "she likes you!"

Ansh looked at Misha listening to her before turning back his gaze to Sameera saying... "obviously we love baba!"

Misha smiled as Sameera too spoke in his gibberish language.....

Placing a sleepy Sameera in her coat misha laid down beside her husband who was about to kiss her but she put her hand on his lips... "what?"

Ansh asked on which Misha said creasing his chin sexily... "sleep mr. Husband, we have university to attend early in the morning! And I don't want to be late because of your romance!"

Ansh held her finger in his grip and in the next second hovered her... "aren't you listening to mama's words way to carefully?"

Misha nodded with a mischief smile making Ansh smirk and he spoke... "abhi batata hun!"

He turned off the lights leaving a night lamp and covered them with the duvet as Misha giggled with Ansh laughing....

.......................

And here comes the last chapter!
Epilogue will be posted sooner!
Give reviews about this chapter.

#OkThanksBye