Chapter 12

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

1 month later:

........................

Nandini was sitting on the bed with the headrest while manik was making her eat breakfast.... she was making all sort of face while eating it as according to her she was not hungry.... "okay after this you are going down with mom as i have to go to office" nandini just looked at manik and didn't said anything... manik felt this and asked holding her hand "what happened?" Nandini's eyes filled with tears as she spoke "plz don't leave me!" Manik hurridly wipped her tears saying "hey hey, i am not going to leave you love, i will come back in a while, i promise!" Nandini just nodded in no holidng his shirt in her fist... manik took a deep breath before saying... "okay i am not going anywhere, plz stop crying!" Nandini looked at him who again spoke "i promise you i will not go!" Nandini left his shirt and looked down at her lap... manik was looking at her when he said to cheer her "chalo lets go downstairs, we will play scrabble, my baby love loves it right?" Nandini nodded still looking down in which manik smiled a bit and then kissed the top of her head...

.........................

Both manik and nandini were sitting in the living room... whiel Neyonika was gone to office as manik was unable to and they have to look there at least for once... manik made nandini sit infront him and sat on the other side of the table... he placed the scrabble in between the table and taking out his words looked at them... and in a min he gor the word... manik glanced at nandini who was just looking at him... he picked up the letters and made a word... after then he eyes nandini to look at it... who looked at the word and red it with a mumble "son" she looked at manik whi passed a smile to nandini but she didn't reacted and said "i.... i wanna go to my room" manik huffed sadly and passed her a smile saying "come!" He stood up and both walked to her room... after making her lay on the bed manik sat on the floor infront her... "what is my baby love thinking?" Nandini just looked at him as tears filled her eyes and she nodded in no... manik wipped the lone tear which left her eye "am i the reason of these tears?" Nandini again nodded in no and this time said "i wanna sleep" manik passed her his fake smile and kissing her forehead walked away... while nandini feeling his kiss closed her eyes and when she listened the door getting closed she looked at the door to see manik was gone... she sat on the bed and pulled a frame from under her pillow... she cried looking at it as it was her and manik's frame... both if them were having their real smiles and manik was holding nandini in a back hug while she was looking at manik from above her shoulder... she cried and cried looking at the happiness...

In this whole month manik did everything to let her know that she is free from the monster who had caged her in this place.... and she eventually felt the reality... that day she cried alot in Manik's embrace as she was free frol everything she had felt in those 3 years.... indeed she needed more and more time to get herself back... manik had promised himself taht he will bring his nandini back.... but it seems like that nandini had forgotten her previous self badly... now all she remember that she has become impure for everyone in the whole world... especially for her manik.... she had lost that confidence that love she had for herself.... she didn't wanted manik to waste his life on a impure girl like her....

Holding their picture close to her chest and her lips started to mumble "don't love me manik, I don't deserve your love, i am impure, I don't deserve you manik, plz go away manik, plz don't love me!" "But he can't stop loving you beta!" Nandini looked up to see Neyonika standing at the door... closong it Neyonika came to nandini and sat on the bed beside her... "he never stopped loving you, and you think now he will? When he know that you need him the most!" Nandini again cried and spoke "no I don't deserve him mama, look how impure i am, no one will love me, i don't know what is my future, I can't let him destroy his life" Neyonika smiked with tears and said cupping nandini's face with her one hand "you are saying you don't want to destroy his life, and you are destroying his life also!" Nandini looked at Neyonika with a confused look on which Neyonika stated "you are his life nandini, it has been 6 years and in these 6 years his love only grew for you, and you think going away from you he will be happy? You only tell, you know him better then me right? Where is that nandini who loved manik so much that she couldn't even think of letting him go! Both of you need eachother meri jaan!" Saying this Neyonika just kissed the top of her head and patting her cheek went out of the room.... leaving nandini in her thoughts...

.........................

Okay I couldn't drag THAT nandini more...
so the change is started!
How was the update?

#OkThanksBye