Chapter 21

Ignore mistakes if any....
Reviews will be appreciated....

........................

Nandini smiled brightly looking at Ansh who was sleeping on the bed in the centre... she placed a kiss on his cheek before caging her son  with the pillows and walked out of the room.... as she closed the door nandini roamed her eyes in the area to see her love now her husband standing in front the gallery wall in their apartment....

Taking slow steps with picking up her saree from front she walked to his and stopping in front him snaked her arms to his waist and pressed her cheek over his chest with her eyes glued to the gallery wall...

Manik smiled looking down at his wife and held her close to him befor he placed a feather kiss on her hair where the vermilion was stuck.... he creased her back making her raise her head to see the most beautiful and handsome smile playing on her husband's lips...

Manik raised her hand and cupped her face while moving down and rubbed his nose with hers and whispered to her.... "Happy Birthday Wife!"

Nandini opened her eyes to see at manik who smiled and eyed her the watch.... nandini looked at the time which was showing 12:00... she looked back at her husband who slipped down his hand to her her and entwining her fingered with hers spoke slowly... "come!"

And the duo walked the way manik lead them... they reached the kitchen and he made her wife sit on the counter chair properly gaining a smile from her.... after that she saw manik opening the refrigerator and soon he pulled out a small and cute cake from it... he closed the refrigerator and looked at his wife with a smile singing slowly... "Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday Dear Nandini! Happy Birthday To You!"

And he placed the cake on the counter and held nandini's hand which was beside the cake and wished her again in a mumble.... "happy birthday meri jaan! I Love You Soo Much!"

Nandini blinked her teary eyes with a big smile on her lips and just hugged manik placing a kiss on his heart saying... "I Love You Too Manik! A Lot!"

Saying so she looked up to see manik lenaing down and he kissed her forehead sweetly before the duo cut the cake and nandini made manik have a bite before she took a bite for her own self.... after that she held his hand in hers and spoke to her.... "Thank you! Thank you for not losing up on me, for being there to pull me back from that dark place, for loving me this much!"

She let her tear roll out on her cheek which took manik worried and he hurriedly cupped her face wiping of the tear and then placed a soft ever feather kiss on that place making nandini smile.... creasing her cheek manik looked at her seriously and spoke... "never! Never ever in your life Thank ME for loving YOU! You were made for me to Love always remember that!"

nodding her head vigorously nandini pushed her face to his chest as her arms raised to his neck gripping it in her grip... while manik rested his head in her neck sniffing her scent with his arms tightening around her waist with every second.....

..........................

Nandini with a smile opened her eyes feeling something on her cheek and her smile widened looking at her son who shouted with happiness looking at his mother opening her eyes.... nandini's eyes moved up to see manik smiling at her resting his head on his hand with the help of his elbow and he mumbled... "Good Morning Beautiful!"

Nandini passed him a smile with a greeting in her groggy voice... "Good Morning Hubby!"

On this manik smiled and the duo turned their eyes from each other to their son who shouted to gain their attention... after he got his parents attention he fell in nandini's chest feeling shy on this the duo laughed out while manik pulled Ansh to him tickling him small tummy making Ansh laugh with his parents....

nandini saw manik kissing Ansh's cheek who reciprocated his father's action by holding manik's face in his small palms and placed his open drooling lips on manik's cheek who just squeezed his son in his arm with a big smile on his lips and didn't even do anything about the drool on his cheek....

Looking at the love between the duo all she could do was to pray for the duo's happiness! Cause nothing mattered her more than these two's happiness, smile and peace which radiates their eyes!

........................

Going to take a leap in the next one!
Hope it was up to the mark!
See you soon in the next chapter!

#OkThanksBye