Chapter 3

Ignore mistakes if any....
I will love inline comments....

"No you are lying... no nandini can't marry him.... no... and you killed him... never i can never believe this" manik aaid nodding his head in no all the time... while Neyonika cried looking at her son not believing her... "i did it manik... bcoz of that dhruv my daughter... my nandini was suffer since 6 years... he made her life hell" Neyonika said remembering the things nandini had faced all these years... while manik's mind was stopped at only one word.. 6 YEARS... since he left... everything was happening since he left india... "6 years?" He mumbled to himself... while Neyonika listened this... "yes 6 years.... after you left a week later dhruv came home with nandini as his wife... she did everything so beautifully that eventually made her my daughter... but in all this I couldn't see the pain behind her smile... i got to know it after 4 months of their marriage... and i never knew my son... my own blood can do this to such a good soul... that day i thanked god manik... i thanked him that you are not born from my womb but from radhika's womb... i thanked God.. i thanked him" by the end Neyonika was crying her heart out.... while mumbling the same thing again and again... manik was so numb that he didn't knew what to do... but when he saw his mother crying he kneed down and hugged her... "i am your son mom... u are my mother... and nothing and no one can change this thing... you are mom... you are the women who raised me like this... bcoz of you i became this a big man... everything is bcoz of you... coz you are my mother..." listening to this Neyonika could only hug him crying loudly...

..............................

Neyonika was sitting in nandini's room on the bed making her eat her dinner while nandini was looking nowhere... her face pale... her eyes swollen... she was sitting with the bed rest and the duvet covering her till her chest.... Neyonika was making her eat while saying somethings... while one person was standing there looking at nandini and seeing her every feature... he looked at her till he got no courage to see that all time smiling face looking so dull... he turned and ran to him room.... reaching the room manik sat on the bed and took out a picture from his bag...

"I

"I...i never knew that we will be like this... love didn't you loved me?? You always said that you are mine and you love me.. then dhruv?? And what he have done to you?? My love was never like this!! But you aren't my love now!! Right.. you are dhruv's wife.. my.. my brother's wife" manik said to the picture.... and the tears rolled down from his eyes running to his cheek.... manik was crying remembering their moments... when a loud voice reached his ear... "nandini" mumbling her name he ran out of the room and reached to her room to see Neyonika trying to sooth her by calling her but all nandini did was shout saying SORRY again and again...

"Nandu meri jaan... look im here... mama is here... come" Neyonika said asking her to come in her arms... while Nandini was continuously shouting.. "No... no... I won't tell mama... no... don't hurt me... ahhhh... no" all this while manik was so shocked to react he didn't knew what to do.. when suddenly Nandini's shouts changed into mumbles and the next this both manik and Neyonika saw was nandini going unconscious on the bed.... "kaka... kaka.... jldi sy doctor ko bulaiay" Neyonika shouted while taking nandini in a hug with some tears in her eyes.... manik was stund by the things happened just infront of his eyes... he was just looking at nandini when Neyonika looked at the door to see manik standing... she saw his eyes filled with tears and some rolling down to his cheek... "manik?" Listening to his name being called manik walked to Neyonika who was going to say something when the doctor came... "Neyonika plz take care of her... we can't afford her to get unconscious at least at this stage..." the doctor said while checking on nandini with manik standind beside the bed close to Neyonika... "i know shruti... i was their with her when she started to shout.... i hope she is fine" shruti ended checking her and filling an injection said... "for now im giving her this injection... but tomorrow you have to come to hospital i have to take a sonography of her" saying this shruti gave nandini the injection... and left while manik was thinking about the thing shruti said SONOGRAPHY?? And reality hit him... was she pregnant??? Manik moved his eyes to nandini who was now laying on the bed as Neyonika made her lay... and doing this she turned to manik to see him looking at nandini.. "manik?" He looked at her not knowing what to say... when she said "im sorry.." he just looked back at nandini... while Neyonika turned to go out when manik asked.. "is she p..." he couldn't said the word... "yes she is... this is the thrid time" listening to this manik closed his eyes with some tears coming out... when he remembered THIRD?... he looked at Neyonika with questioning eyes when she said... "Dhruv made her abort it both of the times" manik was so shocked how can he do this.... he was the father god dammit... "manik you will got to know alot of things.... but first of all Im sorry... im really really sorry for whatever dhruv did!! Im sorry" saying this Neyonika went out leaving manik surprised about DID SHE KNOW???

..............................

Uff im so emotional and bad person...
but the story is like what the title says...
HER HEALER....
More mysteries to got unfold....
I made dhruv more than crule didn't i???
Do tell about the update....

#OkThanksbye