Chapter 10

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Manik stopped the car infront the hospital and looked at nandini who was holding his hand in a tight grip looking at the hospital... when manik called her "nandini" she looked at manik who cupped her face with one hand and said "you don't have to me worried, i am here with you! You trust me right?" Nandini nodded on which manik passed a small smile to her saying "then lets go!" Saying this he came out of the car and ran towards nandini's side... opening the door he blinked his eyes to nandini who came out and hugged manik's arm tightly... manik just locked the car and walked inside with one arm in nandini's hold and with the other hand he held his arm over his... walking to the reception manik asked about the doctor... the receptionist told them about the cabin and both walked there... coming inside the cabin manik made nandini sit on the chair and sat beside her with nandini not leaving his hand... the doctor looked at manan and passed a smile... she was Neyonika's friend and knew everything about nandini... so she started to ask nandini... "nandini how are you feeling?" Nandini looked at manik who blinked his eyes... so she looked at the doctor and voiced out "fine" the doctor nodded and asked "are you having any morning sickness? Nandini again looked at manik and then told the doctor "no" "okay then can you come with me so that i can check you?" Listening to this nandini got scared and she started to shiver on which manik hurriedly side hugged her saying "hey, shh, nothing will happen, no one will harm you!" Nandini looked at manik with tears floating in her eyes when the doctor spoke... "manik if you want you can come inside!" Manik looked at scared nandini and nodded...

The trio came to the room... where manik made nandini lay on the bed and said creasing her hair "don't be worried i am here beside you" nandini just kept looking at him when the doctor came to them wearing the gloves... manik looked at the doctor and turned his face on the other side while nandini held his hand and kept looking at him who's face was on the other side as the doctor examined nandini...
Soon the doctor was done examining her so they walked back to the cabin and sat on the chairs... nandini just was looking at their hands which were in the lap while manik was talking to the doctor... "okay so manik nandini would be in her 5th month in few days, and after that she will start to gain weight along that she might be havung some cravings, so just take care of her and don't let her alone!" Manik was listening to the dovtor calmly looking at nandini every now and them "and here are some medicines which need to be changed!" Manik nodded and then stood up with nandini walking back to the car... sitting inside the car manik drove to the pharmacy and looked at nandini who was looking out "i have to go get your medicines! Will you stay here for a while?" Nandini looked around and saw many men walking here and there and listening to manik's words she was scared... nandini just looked at manik who was waiting for her answer but instead of answer her tears started to come out... "baby love don't cry, okay if you want then i will not go anywhere!" Manik spoke and he just listened nandini's meek voice "please stay with me!" Manik juyst hugged her sitting on his seat and said creasing her hair "i am not going anywhere! I am here beside you!" Saying ut he kissed her head...

Manan reached home by the time of the lunch they entered the living room to see Neyonika waiting for them... she smiled at them and creased nandini's head asking "how is my baby?" Nandini passed a small smile to her holding manik's arm... Neyonika looked at manik who blinked his eyes and then she spoke "come lets have lunch, its ready!" Manik nodded and said "yes, i am actually hugry, and nandini would also be hungry!" Neyonika smiled and started to walk ahead while manik was about to go but stopped at nandine was not moving he turned to her and asked "what happened baby love?" Listening to this Neyonika to stopped and turned to manan... while listening to manik's question nandini asked her in meek voice "you won't beat me if i ate with mama?" Manik felt like someone crushed his heart... dhruv was beating her for eating with mom... he was thinking which tears in his eyes thinking how much his love suffered... he looked at Neyonika who was also crying silently... he then looked at Nandnini and said cupping her face "i can never raise my voice on my baby love, so how can i even think to beat or even slap you?" "You won't hit me?" Nandini's voice was filled with surprise... manik just closed his eyes and dropped a kiss on her head mumbling a "never baby love, never ever!"

.......................

I hate dhruv so much!
But he also didn't had a simple death!
Wait as the story unfolds!
Do leave you comments!
And actually i was busy yesterday so that's why I didn't upload anything!

#OkThanksBye