Chapter 26

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

.........................

Manik came home too see nandini all dressed up in a black colored saree with her hair all open sitting on the bed making Ansh's hair who was also wearing a black jeans with a black dress shirt which was tucked inside with that he wore his fvrt brown shoes... "someone is looking handsome!"

As Asnh listened to manik he turned around and ran to him... manik picked him up in his arm and kissed his cheek before walking towards his wife and bending a bit to her level wispered in her ear "and someone is looking hot!"

A blush rose up on nandini's cheek and she looked at manik who chuckled kissing the top
of her head... "get ready Malhotra!"

She kneed his stomach making manik laugh more... he placed Ansh on the floor who took his tab and laid down on the bed before walking to the bathroom behind him he could listen his wife saying to his son "Ansh Sit straight you will ruin your dress!"

Soon manik stood in front the vanity mirror wearing a dress similar to Ansh but the only difference was he was wearing a black blazer too and his shoes were also in black.... he was closing his huffs with a soft wisper reached his ear from behind "someone is looking Dashing!"

Manik's lips stretched into a smile as he looked at his back from above the shoulder to see nandini smiling... pushing his hand on his back manik held nandini's arm and pulled her in front him... she was now all ready wearing a single pendent which manik gave her years ago, mascara on her eyelashes and lastly the red lipstick on her pouty lips... manik tucked her hair behind her ear asking her "ansh kahan hai?"

"Mom k...."

And her words were eaten by manik as he joined their lips together for a slow yet sensuous kiss... nandini moved her arms around his neck kissing him back... having the call of the oxygen the duo moved apart and manik moved a bit down placed an open mouth kiss on her neck sucking that spot... and for a change nandini to wanted him to proceed for more and more... but manik pulled back and joined his forehead with hers mumbling to her... "you are driving me crazy since day one baby girl!"

In return nandini smiled with a blush before both pulled back and looking at her manik spoke "i think you will need to re-apply your lipstick!"

Nandini turned to the mirror and huffed as she took the cotton pad and removed her lipstick before applying in again... in the mean time manik made his hair and soon both of them walked down hand in hand....

........................

The party was of a few close friends in the new apartment of Manik's friend... so there were not so many people... nandini was talking to someone who was manik's other friend's wife when his eyes landed on manik who was sitting on the couch beside Ansh and he was holding the daughter of his friend...

Both of the father-son duo were looking at the small bany with a smile and adoration in their eyes... Ansh was totally loving the baby as he was moving his fingers in front her and she was smiling at it to catch... while manik was holding her dearly to him... nandini couldn't help but remember manik with Ansh when he was a small kid....

Since the time Ansh was born manik never let him alone.... he would spend most of his time with nandini and Ansh and the manik she saw at that time was totally different....

No wonder Ansh was more close to manik as it was always manik who used to hold him even when he let out a small wail to stretch his body.... and one thing lead to another and all of a sudden nandini wanted to see manik like that again... with their baby.... and that was the moment she decided something which made her smile Mentally yet physically with her whole heart....

......................

A short update as i will be giving a leap in the next one!
Yup! Another leap!
Btw how was this chapter?
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye