Chapter 2

Ignore mistakes if any....
i will love inline comments...

After dhruv's body was taken away.... after all the guests went away.... after the silence came to malhotra mansion..... it was evening... and manik was sitting in the living room in the same outfit... his fingers interlinked with hiss hair.... looking down thinking about all the thoughts arising in his mind.... so much happend in this one day... but he wasn't able to voice out a single thing... "manik" a hand came to his shoulder... when he looked above to see her mother... she came and sat beside manik.... she was in tears... may be because of Dhruv he thought!!! But was it like that??? "Mom" "i know manik all this... i'm sorry meri jaan you came and you had to see all this" Neyonika said cutting manik who was shocked that his mother was saying sorry just because he had to see his brothers death.... "mom dhruv... how mom??? And no one told me about it!!" Manik raised the question which was eating up his head.... while Neyonika... she listening to this question pulled out an angry look... and the next thimg what manik heared made him go numb... "acha hi to hua chaly gaya wo hum sab ki zindagi sy" manik just looked at his mother who was saying that it's good that her son went away from her... to a place from where he can never come back... "mom" Neyonika looked at manik who was shocked, stunned, numb.... she knew this was coming... taking a deep breath she continued... "Yes manik... i said the right thing!!!" "How can you even say this mom??" Manik stood up and said shouting his guts out... what is his mother saying... he was getting shocked minute by minute.... "stop shouting manik... nandini is upstairs she will get scared.." and realisation dawn upon him... Nandini... his nandini was here in his mansion... but how??? He looked at Neyonika and asked the second troublesome question... "mom what is nandini doing here??? And why was she crying???" Listening to this question Neyonika's face got pale and she looked no where.... manik was getting tense and confused... "mom please tell me what is going on??? Dhruv ko kia hua??? Or ap asy q behave kr rhi hayn??? For your own child!!! And about nandini what is she doing here???" Manik asked kneeing down infront of Neyonika... she looked at manik while giving him the answer which eventually shook his entire world... "nandini was dhruv's wife... i killed dhruv... i killed him with these hands of mine..." manik was numb he fell on the floor listening to those two sentences... His LOVE was his BROTHER's WIFE... his MOTHER killed her SON....

............................

Okayyyy....
a shortttttt update...
sorry for that...
but i wanted to make suspense 😝

#OkThanksBye