Chapter 24

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.........................

After putting a sleeping Ansh on his bed manik stacked the pillows around him so that he don't fall he kissed his son's forehead before wispering to him... "baba loves you!"

Smiling at Ansh's cute pout manik came out of the room and let the door opened a little bit... thou manik was in not terms to let his son sleep alone in his room... but nandni was amanded saying that it will become his routine and then won't sleep without his parents... so after a long discussion manik sighed and agreed to nandini making her smile and he eventually smiled looking at her face....

Manik now opened the door of his room and entered inside to see his wife sitting on the vanity chair removing her makeup... nandini raised her eyes to see manik who smiled and her and spoke... "Ill just come changing!"

Nandini nodded her head slightly and manik went away to get changed from the party attire... after he came to the room he saw nandini sitting on the bed with her legs hanging down and her hands on her either side were holding the bed sheet and lastly her head was hanging down...

Looking at her this state manik walked to her and sat beside nandini pulling her one hand in his and called her... "baby girl!"

Nandini looked up at him while manik tried to study her face and came to a conclusion "you are again thinking about something which i will not like!"

Nandini just turned to him and held his hand in her both hands ans gulping down hardly she spoke "today i saw a girl!"

She stopped on which manik nodded asking her to continue "she had a baby girl just like our ansh, and she was also pregnant!"

As the last word left from her mouth manik knew where this conversation was going so he immediately spoke out "we are not talking on this topic!"

Saying so he was about to pull his hand from her but nandini tighened her hold and said "why not manik? Don't i know what wishes and thoughts you had for our children?"

Manik looked at her silently as he remembered all those talks they had sitting in the balcony of the apartment... when nandini continued looinh at him "i am afraid manik! What if I won't be able to fulfill our wishes! It took me 2 years to get used to some small touches! What..."

She stopped as manik spoke in between cutting her sentence "Have I told you that I want you more than anything? And what are you talking out kids? Don't we have Ansh as our kid?"

He put forward the questions which nandini never answered but asked him another question "then what about the 4 kids you always wanted to have? Two sons and two daughters?"

Manik pulled his hand from her grip and standing up moved his fingers in his hair taking deep breathe before sitting on the bed again but this time holding nandini shoulders ever so lightly "nandini stop thinking about all this! Okay? First of all, right now i want you to be fine! Which you are! Secondly, Ansh is enough for us even if we won't have more children! And lastly, I don't want to listen these things from you! I am happy with you and Ansh then why you have to think about all these useless things and make up even more useless thought and conclusion!"

Nandini looked at manik woth wet eyes who just came forward and kissed her forehead before pulling her in a hug "I love you baby girl and I don't want to see you in any trouble or pain! Stop thinking about all this!"

saying so he pulled back and cupping nandini's cheek looke at her waiting for an answer on which nandini nodded like a kid making manik smile "good now come and lets sleep! Because Mr. Ansh Manik Malhotra will come up early in the moring knocking on the door and we will have to get up!"

Nandini chuckled as she laid down while manik turned off the lights and coming to his side of the bed laid down facing nandini... she smiled at him and manik turned of the lamp which was on his bed side table.... later he took nandini in his arms and kissed her head as she fell in sleep hugging manik close to her....

And manik he kept thinking of Nandini as he don't want her to think bad about herself in anything.... he knew she will fight back those demons of 6 years totally but as it says... time heals... she needed time which manik gave him way to happily just to see his smiling nandini back "I Love You"

He mumbled over her head kissing her crown before taking a deep sigh and close his eyes to get some sleep from the tiring day...

.......................

As expected Ansh woke up early in the morning and coming down from him bed ran towards his parents room... standing by the door he looked at the knob and then started to tap the door with his soft palms...

Nandini who was almost up from her sleep listened the soft taps on the door and sat up with a smile.... "coming baby!"

Saying so she literally ran to the door and opened the door to see Ansh standing there looking at his mother and just spoke "baba!"

And he looked at his father laying on bed which made him smile more widely and he ran to the bed making nandini nod in disbelief mumbling to herself "who says boys are always Mama's boy? This guy is totally his Daddy's boy!"

Saying so she looked at Ansh while wrapping her hair in a messy bun.... here Ansh was laying on Manik's back tapping his back with his small hands calling him "baba, baba, baba, baba!"

Nandini smiled at the little boy who shouted happily as his father woke up and keeping his hand on Ansh's back turned around before hugging him and saying "My Ansh!"

Ansh laughed and hide his face in Manik's neck who placed a kiss on his cheek... after that manik looked up at nandini and saw her smiling... nandini came to the bed and sitting on it turned her gaze from manik to Ansh and asked "no meeting mama?"

Ansh raised his head from manik's neck too look at his mother who was pouring... he then looked at his father asking him what to do! "Huh?"

Manik eyed him nandini and in the next second Ansh was in Nandini's arms hugging him who laughed and hugged back her son placing a kiss on his head "I Love You Ansh!"

Ansh in return moved back from the hug and kissed nandini's cheek... making his parents smile... this what they had taught him that when either of his parents will say an I love you to him he will kiss their cheek telling them he loves them too!

.......................

Taking a small leap in the next chapter again!
Also will start posting regularly after Eid!
And will be completing the story sooner!
Those who want regular updates or double updates start commenting more!
But from the next chapter which will come after EID,
Probably in the 1st week if MAY

#OkThanksBye