Chapter 34

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Nandini moved her head here and there with a frown and soon felt a hand on her forehead and wispers in her ear... "its okay, i am here baby love! I love you!"

Nandini instantly opened her eyes as she remembered Ansh asking about Dhruv.... she looked at manik and held his hand saying in a scared tone.. "manik! My ansh!"

Manik blinked his eyes telling her... "calm down! He is here! Our ansh!"

Saying so he pointed at Ansh who was sitting on the chair beside the bed... nandini looked at Ansh who was looking at her with wet eyes... nandini immediately sat up and cupped his face wiping his tears... "meri jaan!"

And she kissed his forehead.... ansh held her arms and spoke after she looked at him... "I love you mama! I'm sorry!"

Nandini just nodded in no and hugged him as he too hugged his mother... nandini looked at manik and he blinked his eyes at her on which nandini closed her eyes keeping her head on Ansh's....

......................

Manik creased Ansh's head as he walked to his room late at night after the kids were asleep in their rooms.... "Baba Loves You Ansh!"

Saying so he kissed his forehead and a lone tear left his eye... just then he felt a hand on his shoulder and manik looked at nandini who creased his shoulder.... manik hust stood up and both walked inside their room... sitting on the bed beside each other manik played with his fingers before uttering... "for a second i got scared, scared of losing him!"

He then looked at nandini who moved her hand to his hair from back and told him... "You didn't need to manik! Ansh is your son, you are his father, he loves you more than me! He is the same Ansh who used to cry to see his father firstly in the morning! He is the same Ansh whom you taught to be a beautiful human from inside! How could you lose him ever?"

Manik let out a tear before hugging nandini keeping his head on her chest ans he mumbled to him... "I can't lose him, I can't lose any of you! You all are my life!"

Nandini kissed the top of his head agreeing with him... "we all love you manik! We are with you!"

Saying so she again kissed his head while manik kept hugging her for a long time.... and moved back only when nandini asked... "manik! Do we have to tell everything to other?"

He looked at her still holding her and then spoke lowly... "Why? My kids are happy and I don't want them to witness our scars!"

Nandini just hugged him while manik too hugged her back both of them having a few things in their mind.... "what if someone again try to do something between them?"

Nandini asked again with fear on which manik just kissed the top of her head telling her... "no one will! I promise! And Ansh loves his siblings a lot he won't let anything happen to them!"

Nandini calmed down a bit but then she was again considering the decision to tell the three siblings about it... and again she was considering manik's words also! She just want to forget everything! And that was not she did closing her eyes and being in his warmt....

.......................

"Jay, how should i find him! There is no clue of him!"

Manik said throwing his body back on the chair creasing his head... while Jay thought for a second before saying... "let me do a thing!"

Saying so he walked out leaving manik sighing looking at the family photo he had on his desk... the family which have his mother, wife and kids.... his happy place and someone tried to destroy the happy family.... just when manik was thinking about something standing bu the lifesize mirror window of his office the door of the office opened making him turn and he saw Jay coming inside... "just wait for a day! You will get the information about him tomorrow!"

Manik frowned at Jay and asked... "how?"

Jay licked his lips looking down and said... "its a secret between me and ansh!"

Manik slumped his shoulders as he knew Jay will not tell me as Ansh might have said not to and he respected that so he dismissed him...

....................

Here Ansh was sitting on the floor in the classroom with Misha on his lap sideways wrapping her arms around his neck and her head resting on his shoulder... "its all fine now! Don't think about it!"

Misha said pulling up her head and creasing his jaw with one hand on which Ansh sighed and gripped her waist tightly pulling her even more close and threw his head on the wall showing his adam's apple to Misha.... "I just can't stop thinking about mama!"

Misha looked at him before moving her eyes at his adam's apple and she couldn't help herself but to lean forward and suck that spot leaving a mark and Ansh hissing as he looked at her asking... "what was that?"

Misha gave him a goofy smile as creased his jaw mumbling... "what can i do? My boyfriend is a hot mess to resist!"

Ansh gave a keen look at Misha who was smiling at him and in the next moment she laid on the floor as Ansh hovered her with their lips joined in a heated kiss.... misha moved her hand to his hair gripping them... Ansh moved back huffing and moved to her shoulder removing her top a bit and gave a hickey making her hiss... "owww!"

Ansh moved back with a smirk and misha slapped his shoulder... "stupid!"

Ansh chuckled and laid beside her keeping his arm under his head... misha smiled and leaning forward placed her chin on his chest looking at him... "You know I love you alot!"

Ansh smiled at her and creased her cheek with his thumb replying... "I know meri jaan! And I love you too!"

Misha smiled and hugged him....

........................

Nandini was in the kitchen making food for the family when a maid came there and called nandini making her starled... even the maid got shock at nandini who huffed and asked... "kya hua?"

"Neyonika ma'am apko bula rhi hayn!"

Nandini nodded and turning off the gas walked to Neyonika's room... nandini entered inside to see Neyonika sitting on the bed so she walked to her and asked... "mom apny bulaya!"

Neyonika looked at nandini and nodded her head.... nandini sat on the bed beside her after which Neyonika asked... "is everything okay?"

Nandini frowned on which Neyonika told her.... "yesterday Ansh came home all tensed, i was being worried for him!"

Remembering aboyt yesterday Nandini licked her lips ans turning to Neyonika she told her.... "he got to know about dhruv from someone!"

And it made Neyonika scared and she held nandini's hand asking... "you are okay! Right?"

Nandini nodded with a small smile and later told her... "manik had a talk with him and told him everything, he was crying!"

Neyonika sighed and creased nandini's hand... "my baby!"

Nandini hmmed and spoke... "mom, he is fine now! And me too!"

Neyonika nodded and creased nandini head who smiled back at Neyonika leaning to her touch....

.......................

And here goes another update!
A few chapters left!
And may be a short one!
So hope to see you soon!
Lots of comments and you will get another update!
waiting for it!

#OkThanksBye