Chapter 28

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

.....................

"Baba!"

Ansh said once again sitting on manik's back who was sleeping on his stomach.... the twins were sitting on the bed looked at their elder brother who was shaking Manik so they crawled to manik and sitting beside him Manvik started to shake manik's back with his brother while Aradhaya held manik's hair.... when Ansh immediately spoke... "no Aru! Baba will get hurt!"

"Uhh?"

Aradhaya looked at her brother on which Ansh let her lose manik's hair and placed it on manik's back saying... "now shake him!"

Aradhaya gave him a big toothless smile and shook manik making sounds with manvik... "ehhhh!"

Manik who was wide away since Ansh had sat in his back smiled proudly listening to Ansh pulling his hand on Ansh's body turned around.... the three kids sat on the side looked at manik who opened his eyes at him and they smiled brightly before they all fell on manik making him laugh... "okay okay! I love you all too!"

As they call sat straight Aradhaya and Manvik kept looking at their brother and father as Ansh said to manik.... "baba lets go!"

Manik place his one hand under his head and with other made Aradhaya lay on his shoulders.. "where? And where is mama?"

"Mama is making breakfast! And you said you will take us to amusement park!"

Ansh pouted making manik smile and he told Ansh... "I know meri jaan! We will go!"

Ansh smiled and souted excitedly... "yayyy!"

Manvik smiled at his brother and jumped on the bed shouted in his gibberish language... "ehhhhhhh!"

While Aradhaya got busy in cuddling to her father when finally the door of the room got opened and nandini came inside with a smile as she could listen then kids shouting from outside.... manik looked at his wife and smiled... nandini came towards him and manik raised his hard making her sat there and placed his head on her lap... "where were you?"

Manik asked in a wisper kissing her knuckles holding her hand... nandini creased his hair with the other hand and told him... "your kids are so demanding like you!"

Manik smiled and looked at the two sons who were talking so each other... more precisely Ansh was telling Manvik something and Manvik was listening to his brother silently placing his finger in his mouth... while Aradhaya was busy playing with Manik's neck chain.... he then looked back at nandini telling her... "we have to go to amusement park?"

Nandini nodded her head with a chuckle ans looking at manik's pout said... "should have thought before saying it!"

Manik huffed and placed her hand on his eyes closing his eyes and nandini laughed on it....

.......................

"No Aru, don't wiggle!"

Nandini said to Aradhaya who was wiggling in nandini's arms asking her mother to put her down so she was run in the amusement park... Aradhaya pouted and shirked loudly making the three guys look at her.... nandini was glaring at her so manik asked... "kya hua hai?"

Nandini glanced at him picking up Aradhaya properly... "kuch nhi! Chaly andar?"

Manik looked at his daughter who was pouting looking around placing her head on nandini's shoulder.... so he spoke... "give aru to me!"

Nandini sighed and giving Aradhaya to Manik pick up Manvik from his arms when Ansh spoke... "baba, lets goo!"

Manik nodded his head taking a step while Aradhaya hugged her father tightly hidding her face in his neck... while manvik was looking around happily in his mother's arms.... soon manik brought the tickets and the ever so excited Ansh was jumping around while going towards the ride...

"What happened to my Princess?"

Manik asked her in a wisper after sending Ansh to have a ride while nandini was showing Manvik the rides... Aradhaya pulled back a bit an sneaked a look of her father before hugging him saying out his name... "baaa!"

Manik smiled and turning his face kissed her cheek saying... "let me show something to my baby!"

Saying so he looked at nandini and mumbling something in ber ear got a node from her and walked away with Aradhaya in his arms.... and reached the candy floss shop.... Aradhaya who was now looking around looked at candy floss and asked... "uh?"

Manik chuckled and ordered thre camdy floss... after that he took one and broke a piece from it before bringing it near Aradhaya but she moved back making manik spoke... "taste it janna!"

Aradhaya pouted but manik made her had it and being a sweet tooth of the family like her father She smiled brightly and opened her mouth wide making manik laugh and he made her have it... soon their other family too reached there and manik passed geh candy floww to his two sons after they sat on the bench... "Mani its yummy!"

Nandini said to manvik but he didn't had it after the first bite as he never liked sweet things unlike his twin... while Ansh and Aradhaya were happily eating the candy floss making manik smile....

.........................

Late At Night:

Putting the twins to sleep nandini stood straight with a huff and looked at the bed where manik was putting Andh to sleep... she smiled and walked to the bathroom to freshen up....

As nandini came out she looked at manik wjo was standing near her side of the bed... "manik udher ku khary hayn?" (Manik what are you doing there?)

Listening to her manik turned around to find her dresses up in her night dress... he smiled at his wife and walked ahead... putting his hand in front her manik kept looking at nandini.... she frowned but nevertheless placed her hand on his and the next moment nandini was in Manik's arms... he snaked his one arm around her waist and the other holding her hand.... nandini sighed in pure relief and leaned to his touch placing her head on his chest wrapping her arms around his back... "I Love You Baby Girl!"

Nandini smiled being in the hug before pulling back a bit and creased his chin while manik was moving their body in a sync like they were dancing.... "what's up husband?"

Manik shrugged his shoulders with a small smile on which nandini too chuckled and asked... "why are we dancing without music?"

Manik leaned down a bit and wispered in her ear.... "don't want to wake them up! Or else how will i still my time with my wofe on her birthday!"

The last line took nandini off gaurd and she moved her eyes to the wall clock when manik wispered in her ear.. "happy birthday Baby Girl!"

Nandini smiled and looked back at his creasing his cheek she spoke... "thank you!"

Manik nodded in disbelief and bending down joined their lips in a slow kiss with both of then smiling in between the kiss...

........................

And that is it!
Sorry but another leap in the next chapter!
It will be the last leap of the story!
I promise!

#OkThannksBye