Chapter 36

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Manik looked at nandini who was sleeping peacefully... he smiled and creased her cheek making her move in her sleep and soon open her eyes with a smile... "good morning baby love!"

Nandini smiled and holding his hand pulled him closer.... manik chuckled and laid down beside her kissing her head... "wake up sleepy head!"

Nandini pouted and said looking at him with sleepy eyes... "manik its sunday! You should be sleep and would be saying to me to sleep with you because its holiday!"

Manik laughed out and kissed her pout saying... "gosh baby love, you look more cute then Vansh!"

Nandini rolled her eyes with a smile when a loud knock came... "mama, baba, wake up!"

Nandini looked at manik with a glare saying... "yahan sab hi ulty hayn!"

Manik chuckled and said... "we are coming down Vansh!"

Saying so he looked at nandini who nodded in no... manik rolled his eye and pushed her in the washroom to get ready for the day...

Sitting on the breakfast table manik held his head as the twins again started and vansh was looking at the duo one by one... nandini was in the kitchen with Neyonika and coming out she looked at her kids and placed the bowl on the table with a loud thud... they all looked at nandini who was looking at the twins... "agar mujhy aik bhi awaz ai to mujh sy bura koi nhi hoga!"

"Mama he wa..."
"Mama she..."

Both stopped at nandini glared at them... manik bit his lips to stop his laugh while Vansh placed his hand on his mouth... "ansh kahan hai?"

Neyonika asked coming out of the kitchen when Manvik told her... "bhai went somewhere after getting ready! He said he will be back sooner!"

Just then they listened Ansh's voice calling his parents... "mama, baba!"

Manan shared a look before looking at the dining room's room from there Ansh came inside holding Misha's hand who was wearing a top and jeans... Ansh smiled at his parents and looked at manik who was smiling at him... "amm, mama this is misha!"

Nandini looked at the girl who was being nervous but then Aradhaya got up from her chair shouting with excitement... "my bhabhi is so beautiful!"

And she ran to Misha taking her in a hug... listening bhabhi Manvik looked at Ansh with wide mouth before complaining... "bhai you didn't told me about bhabhi i am hurt!"

Nandini nodded in disbelief at the duo and walked to Misha who was looking at Ansh with a shocked face... he pressed her hand and moved back as nandini came to her and smiling at misha cupped her face... "hey, you look so beautiful! Don't be nervous!"

Misha smiled and Ansh went to sit on his seat... misha came forward with nandini and touched Neyonika's feet who gave her a kiss on her forehead.... and then manik looked at her and blessed her... soon she was sitting beside Ansh on the chair and Vansh asked... "what is bhabhi?"

Misha chuckled at the question with other's and Manvik told him... "bhai is going to marry her so he will be our bhabhi!"

Vansh nodded his head making a OH face and then looking at Misha smiled... "I like my bhabhi too!"

Ansh chuckled at his small brother and said... "bhabhi likes you too champ!"

Listening bhabhi from Ansh, misha felt shy before the twins started again but nandini interrupted in between saying... "let her eat something first! And I won't listen a word from you two now!"

And then the duo didn't spoke knowing their mother's anger can make their father a scaredy cat then who are they!

.........................

"And this is Ansh's bhai's room! Soon will be yours too!"

Aradhaya winked at misha making her bite her lips... Ansh who was standing at the door smiled and called Aradhaya... "aru go down mama i calling you!"

Aradhaya pouted and went down while misha walked to the picture's wall where alot of pictures were hanging... soon she felt herself being embraced by Ansh who placed a kiss on her shoulder saying... "I Love You Mishu!"

Misha looked at him from above her shoulder keeping her hand on his which was on her tummy and said back... "I Love My Ansh!"

Ansh smiled and joined their forehead when Misha spoke in the same position... "they liked me!"

Ansh moved back and looking at her spoke... "i told you they will, you were worring about nothing!"

Misha turned around keeping her head on his chest and Ansh too hugged her as Misha spoke... "they won't have an issue about her right?"

Ansh rubbed her nose with her and told her slowly... "you are again worring about nothing! I told you to bring her with you! Didn't i?"

Misha pouted and at the same time they listened... "who didn't came?"

Misha moved back immediately and saw manvik standing there... Ansh scratched his head and said.... "go out! Ill tell you!"

Soon enough they all were in the living room... ansh looked at misha and then told them... "well, Misha's parents died in a car accident years ago! She had a big brother but 1 years ago he also went away to abroad leaving Sameera behind!"

Manan with everyone else frowned on which Ansh looked at misha and then told them.... "sameera their daughter ! They had some problems over there so they gave her to Misha, but after that they broke all the contacts! Now misha take care of her! And we had thought to adopt her legally after marriage!"

Manik looked at nandini pressing her hand and a proud smile on his lips.... nandini just creased Misha's head after sitting beside her... "you were worrying about this? We don't have a problem misha! Stop being nervous! We are a family!"

Misha looked at nandini with a smile who pulled her in a hug making misha let out a few tears as she felt a mother's touch after so long.... Ansh looked at his father who was smiling at him and blinked his eyes with the same smile....

.........................

Okay!
Sorry for the previous chapter!
I really made you all so confuse 😅
Waiting for the next update?
More Comments will make the update early!
So waiting for it!

#OkThanksBye