Chapter 9

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

After making her eat the breakfast manik stood up and placing the dishes on the table near the couch walked to the wardrobe... he opened it and started to look for a dress for nandini who was just looking at manik as he did everything... manik taking an outfit came to nandini and spoke "come, get up, take a shower and get ready!" He spoke looking at the dress... but then moved his gaze from the dress to nandini who was just looking at him with wet eyes... he put the dress on the bed and sitting infront him spoke cupping her face from one hand "baby love don't cry, you know i hate it when you cry!" Nandini nodded like a baby on which manik smiled lightly and said "then get up and get ready, we have to go for your check up!" Listening to the check up nandini's face colours fade away and she looked horrified... manik saw this and immediately spoke "hey hey, don't be scared, i am with you, we are get to have a small check for the baby and you!" "You won't abort my baby?" She asked in her meek voice on which manik felt heart broken but then he spoke "you think i will?" She nodded in no and manik said "trust me baby love, I promise you that i will keep both of you safe!" Nandini just looked at manik with longing and moments later her lip moved "nandu promise?" Manik nodded while saying "yes, nandu promise!" Saying this he kissed her forehead just like he used to do before making nandini shed some tears...

........................

After making nandini ready manik held her hand and took her out of the room... nandini didn't wanted to go downstairs on which manik told her he will take care for her... so anndini gave in and reachinb near the stair she held manik's arm in fear... manik just remained calm and held her shoulder with other hand and took her down... coming to the living room he saw Neyonika sitting so he called her making her look at them.. she smiled looking nandini there and came to them... "mom we are going to the check up !" Neyonika nodded and creased nandini's head making her smile a bit at Neyonika.... it was only Neyonika who was besid enandini all these years and she held a special spot in nandini's heart...

Manik and nandini came out when nandini saw them going towards dhruv's car and she got frightened... she started to shiver on which manik looked at nandini and asked "nandini, baby love what happened?" Nandini looked at manik and hugging him pointed towards the car... manik saw it was dhruv's car and something might have happened that nandini started to shiver this badly... so manik creased her head saying "okay, okay, we are not going in that! Come we will go in other car!" Saying this he walked away with nandini as soon as possible and making nandin sit in Neyonika's sat ran to the driving side and sat there.... he saw nandini fiddly with her fingers... so he held her hands making her look at him who smiled and then entwined his fingers with her one hand... nandini looked down at her hand which was not entwined with his... looking at the scene which she adored the most she got tears in her eyes and then looked at manik who was driving... she kept looking at manik with her wet eyes holding their entwined hands in her other hand with a tight grip...

.......................

Nandini is so scared!
I am hating dhruv so much!
Next will be a hospital check up!
Lets see what will happen over there!
What you guys think?
And yes short update 😂
Do tell about the update

#OkThanksBye