Chapter 13

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Next morning

.....................

In the morning nandini opened her eyes and saw manik sitting beside her holding her hand kissing it again and again... nandini took his name "manik!" And this made him look at her opening his eyes... 

manik smiled and made nandini sit... after that his eyes fell on her small baby bump and a smile came to his lips as he touched her bump... while nandini she was just looking at manik with tears floating in her eyes... and soon she spoke asking him "why you love me manik?" Manik looked at nandini with frowns and asked to confirm... "what?" Nandini looked down at her bump and asked "why? Look at me! Don't love me manik!" Manik looked at her bump and moving a bit forward coming close to her and spoke creasing her bump "baby love! You know how we feel in love!" Saying so he looked at nandini who was waiting for him to continue... ans he again looking at her bump saying "you was there for me at every step of my life as a friend, you never left me, thats how we fell for each other! Then we were just friends! But now we love each other, i love you! And you want me to leave you? How? This heart beats for you baby love, and it can't stop loving you, and what you say look at me and look at this?" He again looked at nandini and spoke "you are perfect to me, the same pure nandini whom i loved and whom i will love forever! And this baby!" He mentioned the unborn and spoke looking at her bump "he is your baby, then how can i hate him? How can i hate something which is of my nandini, my pride, my baby love?" Manik looked at nandini who smiled a bit with tears flowing from her eyes and next moment nandini was hugging manik while crying who also held her close to him hugging her...

While crying nandini spoke to manik cliging to her "i missed you manik, i missed you so much!" Manik just hugged her close to him with his eyes closed as he creased her head who was crying out....

.......................

Manik smiled at nandini who slept keeping her head on his lap... they were sitting in the living room after breakfast when nandini laid down on his lap and soon fall asleep... "manik!" Manik listening his name looked at the side to see Neyonika coming to him from outside... she reached manik and saw nandini sleeping on his lap... Neyonika put her hand on manik's shoulder and asked with concern "what happened to her? Why is she sleeping here?" Manik smiled and nodded in no saying "she is fine, now she is! Just got tired so she slept!" Neyonika looked at nandini and bending a bit creased nandini's head... "i just hope i can see her happy! I never saw her smiling!" Manik looked at Neyonika and then again at nandini and creasing her cheek spoke "my baby love have the best smile in the world!" And he smiled remembering her smile and then looked at Neyonika saying "mama she will be fine?" It was like a question rather then a statement on which Neyonika peeked manik's head saying "she will meri jaan, she has to come back for you! For her baby!" "Our baby" manik corrected Neyonika on which she nodded and then spoke "wake her up soon, she have to take medicines!" Manik nodded and then looked at nandini creasing her hair adoring her...

.......................

A short update!
Well I couldn't made my mind about what to write!
Do let me know about the update!

#OkThanksBye