Chapter 17

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

A month later

......................

Manik was looking at the hospital door where he could listen nandini's shouts and it was killing him from inside... while Neyonika who was sitting on the bench was just praying for nandini and her well-being... both the mother son duo were worried as hell when th light of the room turned off and a nurse came out holding the baby in her arms... she looked at manik and Neyonika asking them "nandini's family?"

Manik nodded his head as he couldn't found words... on which the nurse smiled and stanidng in front him spoke "your son!"

Manik looked at the baby which was in the nurse arms... he was looking like nandini.... his every feature was like her only... when the nurse nugged him passing him the baby... he looked at the baby and and taking him in his arm with his shivering hands he pulled him closer to his chest....

He looked at Neyonika who was smiling at him... he creased both their heads and manik looked down at the small human being and smiled saying... 

"my baby! My son!" He said kissing his head... he loved him as his first sight... how couldn't he not love him... it was his nandini's son... his nandini's essence whom he love with ever cell on his body... it didn't mattered him that he was not this blood but he was his nandini's boold whom she nursihed in her womb... he couldn't love him any less than his nandini....

Just then he looked at the nurse and asked with a concerned face... "nandini?"

The nurse nodded her head before telling them "she is fine, sleeping with the tiredness! We will be shifting her to the room in a while!"

Neyonika nodded and thanking her looked at manik... who smiled and passed the baby to Neyonika who held him with so much love...

......................

Nandini opened her yes with a painfull expression when a hand came to her forehead and in a instant she said out the name "manik!"

She slowly opened her eyes to look at manik who was smiling at her with some tears flowing down his cheeks... she raised her hand to wipe his tears and then manik held her hand kissing her palm saying with a smile "congratulations mommy!"

Nandini just passed him a small smile when she saw Neyonika coming to her holding her baby.... Neyonika placed the baby on nandini's side making her look at him and spoke "your son!"

And as she looked at the baby tears came out of her eyes... she was so happy to have her baby... yet she remembered everything she faced these years... she remembered how she was forced to abort her child.... she remembered every single thing....

Her eyes raised to manik who wiped her tears saying "baby love don't cry!"

She just closed her eyes while Neyonika held her baby and went to the side letting the duo talk... "what happened baby love?" Manik asked her on which nandini looked at him opening her eyes and then looked at her baby saying "how could i kill my baby manik? Just look at him, he is so innocent, i was being forced to kill him too!"

And she again cried looking at manik who just wiped her tears and kissed her forehead saying "don't think about it! Look now he is with us, your baby! Our son"

He consoled her until she was fine... and soon she was sitting on the bed holding her son in her lap with a smile on her lips.... and manik stood near the window looking at her smiling face with a smile on her lips...

.......................

How was it?
More to go!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye