Chapter 10 (It's Time)

(Josh's POV)

I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful girl in my arms. Cathy was still fast asleep, breathing softly but deeply. Her pale skin and red lips makes her look so innocent but gorgeous at the same time. Strands of hair covered her face, making her prettier and prettier by the second. I turned around in search of the time, and it was almost noon, after our wild night, non of us show any sign of wanting to get out of bed.

'Cathy... hey... wake up...'

'Please... I just want to sleep...'

'Get up Cat... we slept loads last night! We went to bed at what? Like ten?'

'I don't know... but we were not actually sleeping...'

'I know that... but can we just get up now? I'm really hungry and I have to talk to you... like serious talk...'

'I'm sure it can wait two hours Josh...'

'No it really can't. Come on! Get up now for me... you know that I love you... and I know that you love me, so get up for me?'

'Ughhhhhh... ' Cathy moaned as she stretched her limbs and yawned at the same time. She slowly opened her eyes revealing a perfect shade of grey. I smiled at her after she smiled at me and mouthed 'I love you.' 

'I love you too Cathy and now get up!' I grabbed her arms and pulled her upwards. Cathy attempted to slump back into the sheets but I caught her just in time and I held her small body and carried her out of bed. 

'Ughhhh Josh you are so hot...' she slurred.

'And you are so pretty darling... now wake up!'

(Catherina's POV)

I tried to keep my eyes closed as smells of lasagna attacked my nostrils. I could sense that it would just be a couple of seconds before Josh would come to me and get me up. I felt like being someone nice and get up by myself. Josh was a feet away from me before he pounced onto me, making me fall back onto the couch again. 

'Josh!' I shrieked playfully.

'Now that you are finally awake Cathy, it's time to eat. Come!' 

Josh pulled me up and lead me towards the table. He let me sit down and kissed my hand. I chuckled as he put the napkin on my lap. 

'You do realize that I am in my pajamas don't you? What have I done to deserve this treatment?'

'For being you of course Cathy...'

We ate our meals as we caught up with each other. After we were done, I cleared the dishes and went to clean up. Josh wrapped his arms around me from behind and started kissing my neck. My skin tingled as he squeezed my waist.

'Cathy I want to talk to you...' He said while spinning me around.

'About what?'

'About you and Katy.'

'Josh I am perfectly fine to be here with you only...'

'So am I, but Katy needs you and you should give her another chance. I don't know exactly what she did to you but I think that she's punished enough already. I understand that you are angry at her, but I know that you still love her, and deep down you will not want to destroy her... what do you think? Give her another chance?'

'I really don't know... I have been gone for so long, maybe she has forgotten me.'

'Cathy don't lie to yourself. You know that you miss her and you know that she really wants to have you back again. You know that she would do anything to get you back and start over with you again.'