Chapter 2 (Mysterious Visit)

(Katy's POV)

'You're gonna hear me roar!' I sang as the lights went off, following by blaring cheers. This was yet another concert done, another day passed being a crapehanger. I was lowered down and my assistants helped me take my earpiece and other gear off. I went into my lounge for some water and the loo, as the room was soon going to be filled with eager fans, hoping to get a hug, a photo and a autograph from me. This is the only few minutes I can have all to myself and be real, before I have to go out there and put the cheery Katy costume back on. 

I stared at myself in the mirror and sighed. When will this pain go? They say that time will heal, but it really does not seem like it. This all seems like it will never end, like this pain will haunt me forever. I put a smile on my face as I exited the washroom. Of course, there were aroun twenty people that I do not know in the room, all looking spendid and grateful that they can finally meet me. I smiled at them as a five year old little girl started crying and running towards me for a hug. Her parents looked embarrassed by the little girl's doings, but I did not really mind. I lifted her up and hugged her as I greeted her.

'Hello! I am Katy! What's your name?'

'My name is Catherina Grace, but it is actually read as Catrina Grace!' She squealed eagerly.

My crew members all turned and looked at me, hoping for a decent reaction from me, and not bursting into tears, scaring the kid off. Tears were already filling up my eyes, I gulped and took it all back in, trying my finest not to cry. 'I think that is a very nice name Catherina, nice to meet you...' I whispered shakily. 

The rest of the meet and greet went by fairly quickly as I shared alcohol with my adult Katycats, shared and listened to a few amazing stories and soon I had the chance to rip my costume off and put my trackies back on. 'Katy that was amazing, the way that you held it in... if we had any idea that she has the same name as... oh ... well Catcat we would have told you or at least done something...'

'No... it's fine... I'm alright...' I whispered as I took my fake eyelashes off.

'Katy... please, you know that you can trust us and you should know very well that you are not fine at all! Pleas do not shut us out, we can help you get through this...'

'No you cannot... I know that you mean good Tam, but you really cannot help, you do not understand the pain... it was Ian that killed her and threw her into the sea... Ian was her father... how... do you have any idea how painful this is? I rather lose my boyfriend a million times than lose Catcat once...' and then I started crying again.

Todd came over to me, looking worried. I stared right through him as usual, hoping that there was no bad news. 'Katy show me your wrist.'

I jumped as my heart skipped a beat. 'Sorry what?'

'Show us your wrist Katy!'

'What? Why? Todd you are being ridiculous!'

'I am not! If you have nothing to hide then show me Katy! I know what you have done to yourself! I know that you are in so much pain, but you have to take care of yourself! Or at least let us take care of you!'

'Katy what did you do? God no Katy please tell me that you did not cut yourself...' Tamra said as tears started rolling down her cheeks.

'I mean... it's nothing... I am not crazy or anything...'

'So you do Katy... Why? I know it hurts like hell... but you should not...'

'Just show us Katy...'

I rolled up my hoodie sleeve as they all gasped in horror. 'Katy what have you done to yourself?'

'No... this is nothing... I only have a few here... that's all...'

'This is not nothing Katy! Let us help you! You have to stop! The public knows! They saw some of it when you were out!'

'NO! No... please tell me that is not true...'

'Katy... we can get through this together...'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I changed into my PJs as I climbed into bed. Angela looked at me and smiled, 'Sleep tight Katybird... we can get through this together... I love you so much...'

'I love you too Angie...' I said as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to my stupid phone's buzzing. I looked at it, and I realised that someone has gone into my house with a log-in. That was weird... no one has my log-in except me, Tamra, Angela... and Catcat...