Potential Story Ideas

Hello everyone. I know I have done this before, but I hold them off till I finish this book and start a "non-focused" fan art book. However, these ideas are about Mordred and Mikoto's character development. Though, remember everyone—these are just ideas...They could be good or bad ideas...😅

Anyway, here they are.

This is where Mikoto was reading an entry from Mordred's journal—which she found it by accident—it was about Mordred asking Okita to train her to control her emotions—to protect Mikoto from transforming into different Class Servant that was influe...

This is where Mikoto was reading an entry from Mordred's journal—which she found it by accident—it was about Mordred asking Okita to train her to control her emotions—to protect Mikoto from transforming into different Class Servant that was influenced from "negative" emotions.

This is where Mordred witnessing Mikoto's Level 6 Shift. Unfortunately, I didn't draw the Mana Circuits visible enough on both of them—that's why I use a marker to illustrate the Mana Circuits. Mikoto went into the Level 6 shift because someone implanted a curse/virus on Mordred. Though, the idea of drawing Mikoto in her gym uniform wasn't a smart idea because it may be confusing as to "when" that situation was happening. Like, for example, this could be a Rayshift version of the Daihasei Festival or the "next" Daihasei Festival.

Hopefully all of you like it.