Song Inspiration: Sunflower; Happy New Year!

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year!!! 😃

I made a drawing wearing Mikoto is wearing a yukata that has sunflowers design, and Mordred wearing her normal clothing. I might have Mordred dressed up in a yukata for the Chinese New Year..Not sure yet..

I also gave Morikoto a new look for the new year. This drawing was the song inspiration drawing where I was listening to "Sunflower" by Post Malone and Swae Lee from "Spider-man: Into the Spider-Verse."

Here it is.

 The year of 2018 was the craziest year I have experienced so far in my life! 😆 But it was also fun

The year of 2018 was the craziest year I have experienced so far in my life! 😆 But it was also fun. I got too many memorable ones to pick as my favorite one, but if I have to chose...It would be the Saber Lion cuddles...😅 Why? It was funny and it was the start where I'm starting to talk with other people.

Hopefully for this year, I would be more friendlier to people and make friends with them...I was pushed away by a lot of people because I was too different from the rest, that included my extended family members during childhood...And now I'm starting to people away from me...I need to change that in order to make friends..

Anyway, sorry about that little monologue up there. 😅 Hopefully all of you like the drawings and have a good New Year!