Happy Birthday, Mordred!

Hello everyone, today is Mordred's birthday! 😃 Or I think it is..😅 Anyway, I drew Mordred giving a small peck to flustered Mikoto while holding a..cat hair-band..or something...I really don't know what it is, in terms of names...😅

The small story behind it—was an influence where Amor made Mikoto wearing those cat hair-band on Mordred's birthday, after learning about Mikoto's relationship with Mordred, and both are interested in cats. (I think when RIFT Mikoto wore them, it just made her to have cat ears and tail. I don't remember which book it first appeared, but I know there's a time limit for Mikoto to revert back to normal.) Mikoto frantically tried to get it off, with help of other mages she contact with, any Servants, and Touma...However, no luck of getting it off...So when Mordred finally caught up to Mikoto, Mordred was aware about Mikoto being uncomfortable about explaining it, and decided to just ignore it for the time being. After some time when Mikoto was back to normal, Mikoto apologize to Mordred for "disrupting" her birthday. However, Mordred just shrugs it off and said something cheesy that caused Mikoto to fluster.

So this was that "cheesy" line I thought about: "Seeing you happy is one of the greatest gifts I could've ever asked for." I know Mordred would never NEVER would have thought of thinking it that way—let alone saying it. However, I thought I would at least try to think of some dialogue that Mordred can say without being off character but still can be romantic...😅 Though, I'm doubting my skill is up to par, on that territory.

Anyway, here it is.

And I drew this one, with Mikoto saying "Happy Birthday" to Mordred

And I drew this one, with Mikoto saying "Happy Birthday" to Mordred. At least, Mikoto has the chance to say it before the end of the day. 😆

Hopefully all of you like it, and I should get myself ready for both Mikotos' birthday

Hopefully all of you like it, and I should get myself ready for both Mikotos' birthday...Better prepare myself for a possible bone-crushing hug from MisakaLovesYou or M_M_Yoshida ...😅