Christmas related stuff

Hello everyone...Sorry for not posting for the past week or two—school works and finals kept me busy and very...very tired...So I hope to get plenty of sleep to recover and I drew something related to Christas.

It's embarrassed Mikoto—wearing her Santa costume from A Certain Magical Index Imaginary Fest—and Mordred was grinning.

The story behind this, is that it's Mikoto's turn to be Santa for Christmas and she couldn't figure out what gift she could give to Mordred beside food. So when Christmas arrived, she admitted to Mordred that she didn't have a gift for her, but Mordred just chuckled and said she doesn't want one—when Mordred just wanted to spend Christmas with Mikoto.

Anyway, here it is.

 Sorry if the story is bland

Sorry if the story is bland...I was thinking about an idea where Morikoto is the Shield Hero instead of Naofumi in her world, because I want to demonstrate how reasonable and skillful she is when she's the Shield Hero; I also want show her strong beliefs of heroism and how heroic she is compared to the rest of the Cardinal Heroes despite being the youngest at the age of 13 or 14.

But anyway, hopefully all of you like it. And I hope after I'm done with finals—I can post more fan art during the break.