A Family Moment; Announcement

Hello everyone. This drawing is just adult Mikoto being chased by adult Mordred, who has toddler Morikoto on her shoulder. Originally, I thought of this but with Morikoto holding a toy sword because she's imagining herself as a knight. However, I imagined that Mikoto and Mordred never told Morikoto that Mordred was a knight of the Round Table till Morikoto was 13/14 years old.

Anyway, here it is.

Okay...

For my announcement...

Recently in one of my discussions, I accidentally used an expression incorrectly or being unclear about my position in a topic, and it made someone nervous about me. And unfortunately, I was warned by my dad about a topic beforehand, and I failed to heed that warning. The topic was anything related to religion. Now, I knew talking about religion can become very chaotic and most people stayed away from ever discussing this. Therefore, in order to maintain some form of peace—I will not comment anything related to religion. None.

So a punishment, I drew myself with couple of injuries on the head and wearing a T-shirt that said "Idiot" with an arrow pointing at me, and Morikoto glaring down at me. (Morikoto was the one who punched my head)

Anyway, hopefully all of you like the drawings