Teasing/Pranking Mikoto

Hello everyone, this chapter has Morikoto teasing/pranking Mikoto. The first drawing has adult Mikoto, adult Mordred, and Morikoto playing a card game called, "Hearts." I'll explain the rule about the game and the story a bit later. The second drawing has Morikoto laughing while Mikoto was flustered and angry to the point where she wanted to shock Morikoto, and Mordred is scared by Mikoto; there's a small idea behind it which I'll get to later as well.

Here they are.

So, this was inspired from the day on my birthday when I was playing "Hearts" with my family

So, this was inspired from the day on my birthday when I was playing "Hearts" with my family. This is where I'll try my best to explain the rules of the game.
First, "Hearts" is a point-system game where any heart card contained one point, except the Queen of Spade contained 13 points. So the total points is 26.
Second, the game has to be played with at least three people or more, and you can set the amount of points or rounds (it's when all of the players have used all of their cards) for the game to end—that is agreed by the other players.
    Third, after the cards are being dealt to the players, they need to pick three cards of their choosing before passing to the other player. Each round for passing those three cards will either have you pass the cards to your left, right, across from you, or you keep all of your cards. After that's done, then the round starts.
Fourth, the goal is to have the least amount of points in total, BUT DO NOT let a player get all of the points in one round—because when that player gets all of it, the others will receive 26 points in that round instead. However, if a player is caught cheating by playing a suite (a card type) that they supposedly don't have and yet they played it—they received all 26 points.
    Fifth, the player who played the highest card received the all of the cards that were played in each turn. Also, if there's an extra card left after passing the cards to the players, leave it in the middle and the player who played the highest card will take it. (Ace being the highest and two being the lowest.) However, the players are not allowed to peek the cards they collected after setting them in their pile.
Sixth, if a player runs out of cards of the same suite, they can play any card of their choosing—that includes hearts. After a heart is played—the leading player, who played the highest card in a previous turn, now gained the option to play the heart cards.
I think that's it for the rules. Sorry if it's confusing, I tried my best of explaining the rules in order. 😅

Anyway, for the inspiration of the drawing; in a round of the game, my dad got 25 points and I got one point with my brother has zero points. My dad was asking how did I got a point, I explained him that point was the extra card from the very first turn after I played the highest card. He was like "........" before cursing which cause me and my brother laughing so hard because my dad really thought he got all of the points! 🤣 So this is a recreation of that event.

" before cursing which cause me and my brother laughing so hard because my dad really thought he got all of the points! 🤣 So this is a recreation of that event

This was an idea if Morikoto was "rayshifted" back to the past where she has to stop the Singularity with Academy City Faction. She was in a group with Mikoto and Mordred after trying to find any information of the source. Morikoto played a prank on Mikoto after she said something that caused Mikoto to fluster, which Morikoto couldn't contained her laughter after seeing Mikoto's face.
That's why Mikoto was flustered and angry at Morikoto and was about to shock her while Mordred is starting to get scared of Mikoto. I debated if I should say what Morikoto said to Mikoto, but I felt it was inappropriate—so I won't say it.

Anyway, hopefully all of you like it.