Dance; Late Mother's Day

Hello everyone, I know I haven't posted anything for almost 2 weeks—that's because I was trying to finish my homework and finals. But now I'm done with all that! I can start the "summer vacation"! Though it started 3 days ago. 😅

Anyway, I drew Mordred and Mikoto doing the bonfire dance that was inspired from episode 14 from "A Certain Scientific Railgun T." Though I used the 'magical Index' version for the composition while using the 'scientific Railgun' to see the distance between the dance partners. I know that's weird, but basically I'm using these as reference to make adjustment on Mordred—since Touma is taller than Mikoto while Mordred isn't that tall.

Here it is.

The story behind this is that Mordred was wondering what was the bonfire dance is about, Mikoto explained the origins and the reason Academy City holds them

The story behind this is that Mordred was wondering what was the bonfire dance is about, Mikoto explained the origins and the reason Academy City holds them. Mikoto then thought about teaching Mordred how to dance it—of course, Mordred was a little flustered about it and doesn't want to embarrassed herself in front of Mikoto. But Mikoto knew and is secretly happy that she can teach Mordred how to dance.

And then I drew older Mordred and Mikoto with kid Morikoto for Mother's Day. Morikoto and Mikoto were talking and holding the cats. Mordred was just "supervising" because she wanted Morikoto to spend more time with Mikoto since Mikoto was busy from her work as a Mage Director.

Here it is.

Hopefully all of you like it, and hopefully I'll draw more fan art—though I don't know when MisakaLovesYou will continue "A Certain Magical Fate"