Meeting Dragon Misaka (RIFT Soul Slayer Chronicles series)

Hello everyone, this chapter was influenced from a chapter called, "The Esper, The Dragon, The Hollow" in "A Railgun in Fairy Tail, Soul Slayer Chronicles: Book 5, Sisters".

And MisakaLovesYou—if you're reading this...I'm really really REALLY sorry—for not reading the RIFT series first before reading the RIFT NXT series....😭 I am doing my best to catch up!! By the time this chapter is uploaded, I'm at the final book of the Soul Slayer Chronicles—and hopefully start reading the Diablo Saga series in the weekends.

Anyway, back to the main focus of the chapter.

I drew Dragon Misaka talking to Mordred, who's walking away—somewhere in the void they're in. Like they're in Mordred's mind or something..
The idea was that Mikoto have gained a Servant class form the RIFT universe—the Rider Class; with that, Mordred and Dragon Misaka were able to talk to each other. Dragon Misaka was warning to Mordred about the Servant forms Mikoto possesses and that Mikoto could go real berserk with power from her Servant forms. Mordred laugh it off a bit before telling Dragon Misaka that she doesn't need to worry.
Of course, this got Dragon Misaka ticked and yelling at Mordred about how inconsiderate she is; Mordred calmly told Dragon Misaka that she too believed it at some point—even admittedly that she felt that she shouldn't be Mikoto's Master, but also told Dragon Misaka that despite all of those things—Mikoto still trust Mordred after everything they gone through. Mordred promised Dragon Misaka that she will keep Mikoto safe and helping Mikoto through their journey, while walking off to somewhere. (I'm avoiding to say Dragon Mikoto because I think it could mislead people from which version of Mikoto I'm referring to in this chapter.)

Okay! Sorry about that weird....Uh...Explaining of the idea or...summarizing that little story...😅 Here's the drawing.

For those who have read that chapter from Soul Slayer Chronicles

For those who have read that chapter from Soul Slayer Chronicles...I KNOW this isn't what Dragon Misaka was described completely. I KNOW!! I drew her this way to stylize her aura/characteristics for who she is. Also did this because I mentally pictured that Mordred and Dragon Misaka can be rivals which later developed a sister-like relationship.

Anyway, hopefully all of you like it.