Chapter 21: Deal

Kai POV

Assistant: Sir we know many beautiful girls for you who are ready to sleep with you. But I don't know why you are insisting for this girl that you are ready to make a deal with jimin.

Kai: Shut up!! Be in your limits.

I choked his breath until he beg for his life.

Assistant: S-sir ple-ase l-let me go. (He begged)

I looked at his pathetic face and let him go.

Kai: Yeah just get the fuck out of my office. (I shouted)

He rushed out of my office.

There is something in that girl which attracted me that day.

Flashback 2 months ago

I went to Mr.park's new mansion at the island because of company related work. But after discussing about work, Mr.park suddenly introduced me to y/n who was unconscious.

Mr.Park: This is y/n, my new girlfriend. (He devilishly smirked)

I looked at y/n. I was mesmerized by her beauty. My heart was pounding like very fast. Her innocent face was attracting me towards her. I pulled Mr.park's tie until he choke.

Kai: Dont you dare to touch her!! I will give you as much money you want and give her to me. (I looked at him intensely)

Mr.park: Yahh how dare you to say this. Do you even know how much I struggled to get her here.

I took out the gun from my pocket and pointed at his head.

Kai: You want money or you wanna die before your natural death? (I glared at him)

Mr.park: OK you can take her but not now. You can take her tomorrow.

Kai: how can I trust you that she will be safe with you? (I raised an eyebrow)

Mr.Park: If she will not be safe then you can kill me.

Kai: Ok then!!

I put back my gun in the pocket and, from then I found her now with jimin. When I went back to Mr.Park's mansion other day

Kai: Where is y/n?

Mr.park on the bed.

Mr.park: I d-dont know she ran away.

Kai: How the fuck is it possible? Are you playing a game with me? ( I glared)

Mr.Park: Why would I? Can't you see my condition?

Kai: OK then Do you know where she could go?

Mr.Park: No I have no idea.

Kai: Take him with us!! (I ordered my mens)

Mr.park: But why-

Flashback End
--------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled while thinking about those moments when I saw her first time.

Jimin POV

I was lost in the thoughts about y/n. suddenly someone knocked the door.

Jimin: Come in...(i said while laying in the same position)