Chapter 12: Feelings

Jimin POV

I was checking my phone but damn it was not working.Then i saw that y/n laid down on the floor, but she did not look well so i kneeled down near her and checked her. I shook her a little but she didnt open her eyes.

Jimin: Y/n ??

I checked her wound and when i held her shoulder, she was burning from fever. I ran to that old women and asked for some medications and clothes.

Old women: Here....take some food too and feed her. (She gave me the things i asked) These clothes are of my daughter's.

Jimin: Thank you so much (i bowed at her)

I rushed toward her and sat near her. I sprinkled some water on her face and she slowly opened her eyes.

Jimin: Y-Y/n? Are you ok?

Y/n: Mmmm...i-i am O-ok.

Jimin: No you are not looking like one.

I gave her clothes to wear.

Jimin: Here..Change this. Your clothes are all wet.

She took the clothes and changed it. She came back and sat on the floor. I approached her and sat near her. I grabbed her right shoulder.

Y/n: W-What are y-you doing?

I was trying to take out the bullet from her shoulder while she was staring at me. I could feel her stare but i focused on what i was doing. I took out the bullet and she hissed in pain and grabbed my shoulders. We both looked into each other eyes. A tear escaped from her eyes.

Jimin: Does it hurt a lot?

She nodded.

I wiped her tear from my thumb.I could hear my heart beating so fast. She broke the eye contact and i was blushing really hard. Suddenly i felt that what i am doing is wrong. I stood up

Jimin: Apply those oinments on the wound and eat the food and medicines if you dont want to die here. (i said in an angry tone)

I walked away out of the hut.

Y/n POV

I dont know but i felt something in my heart. Sometimes he become so sweet and sometimes he acts like he hates me and want to kill me.
I dont understand him.

Y/n: I really want to die. (i mumbled to myself)

Its already late night but he didnt came back from the time he left. I went to search for her and i found him near the beach sitting alone. I went toward him and sat beside him. The fresh air coming on our faces and the waves of the sea hitting the shore and a perfect moon. It was a perfect night.

Y/n: What are you doing here at this late night?

Jimin: I miss yuri.

I felt bad for him and i looked down.

Jimin: Do you know i came here at this beach with her one time. She was really happy that day. (he smiled)

He stood up and walked in  water. But he was going too much deep in the water. And i felt like he is trying to kill himself. I ran toward him and backhugged him to stop him.

Jimin: let me go...i dont wanna live without her. (he shouted while crying)

Y/n: Jimin i beg you please dont do this. (i started crying too)