CHAPTER 25: DANGER

Y/n POV

Suddenly he pulled me closer which made my heart almost jump out of my chest, his hot breath touching my ears. I was holding his shirt tightly. He murmured in my ear.

Jimin: I want to ruin your life.

I pushed him after hearing those words. I looked at him and he smirked.

Y/n: I hate you. You never loved me.

He walked away and I stared at his figure. Tears roll down my cheeks but I heard rm's voice coming toward me. I wiped away my tears and weakly smiled.

Rm: here you are..

Y/n: Yeah

Time skip to evening

Y/n: Oppa I am going now. Kai told me to come back soon.

Everyone nodded.

I bid my good bye to everyone except jimin and headed back to kai's mansion.
After coming back I slept and I didn't realise when kai came back from office.

Next morning

I woke up and after doing my morning routine I walked downstairs. I saw kai reading newspaper , I tapped on the newspaper because he was so focused in it.

Y/n: Good morning!! (I said with a bright smile)

Kai: Good morning!! (He smiled back)

Kai: Did you meet them yesterday?

Y/n: yeah..thank you for letting me meet them.

Kai: its ok..btw be ready tomorrow. I am invited to a conference and you are coming with me. Tomorrow is a big day.

Y/n: huh? Me? Why?

Kai: I don't wanna go alone. Lets take it like that.

Y/n: ok..

Kai: let's go for shopping.

Y/n: but why?

Kai: because I want you to look the most beautiful girl on this planet.

I shyly smiled and nodded.

Skip to next day

Jimin POV

I woke up early and was getting ready to go to the dad's office. Today is an important day for me because I am gonna take over dad's company. He never gave importance to me although I am his real son. I got ready and walked downstairs and suddenly I got a call from kai. I picked up the call.

*ON CALL*

KAI: ARE YOU READY?

JIMIN: YEAH JUST GOING TO DAD'S COMPANY.

KAI: COOL..BE THERE AT 9 AM. EVERYONE WILL BE THERE FOR THE MEETING.

JIMIN: OK..

KAI: BYE..

*CALL ENDED*

I walked to the other members and smiled.