Chapter 20: Mine

Jimin POV

I was talking to one of my friends but
Something caught my eye. Someone was sitting in front of y/n across the table. I couldn't see him who was he because his back was facing me but I was sure that the person is not from our group. I didn't approach them and instead I just watched them from afar.

Y/n POV

??: Hey beautiful!!

Y/n: Excuse me! Who are you?

??: Ohh I am sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. Hello my name is Kim-jong-in. You can call me kai. I am a mafia. What is your name?

I was not feeling comfortable with him so I just stood up from there but he held my hand. I glared at him and he smirked.

Kai: Aishh I was being nice but I think you like playing hard, huh?

Y/n: What?

He stood up and came closer to my ear making me flinch. When he came closer i couldn't move.

Kai: You are so hot! I wanna kiss you so bad

Kai: You are so hot! I wanna kiss you so bad...(His deep voice gave me shivers)

He stroked my shoulder and I couldn't even react to it because I felt my body numb. He was staring me like his eyes dont want to break the eye contact.

Jimin POV

I was watching everything. I don't know if I should stop him or not. My mind wants her to suffer but my hearts want to save her. I was fighting my thoughts but suddenly Suga approached them and punched Kai really hard.

Meanwhile Suga POV

I was searching for y/n when suddenly I saw her standing with kai. He was touching her. I looked at jimin who was staring at them like he is enjoying what he is seeing. A flame of fire burned in my heart. I couldn't withstand this anymore. I approached them and punched kai hardly.

Suga: How dare you to touch her? (I shouted at him)

Blood came out on his lips and he cleaned it from his thumb.

Kai: What the fuck-

He clinched his fist and was about to punch me back but jimin stopped him.

Jimin: Yahhh!! You are ruining my party. Get the fuck out of here. (He shouted)

Kai: OK I am going now but next time I promise you that i'll take revenge of this.