Chapter 10: Escaped

Next Day

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes when water was splashed on my face. I blinked my eyes several times to get a better view. I saw that i was tied on a chair,i tried to scream but i realised that my mouth was covered by a cloth. A tear escaped from my eye.

Y/n: Mnmsihgg...

I tried to speak. Then a man came and removed the cloth from my mouth and the rope from my hands.

Y/n: W-who a-are y-you??

He remained silent for a minute and said.

Jimin men: Eat this if you dont want to die from hunger.

He gave me a plate filled with food and a glass of water and walked away.

Y/n: Mister? Mister?

I shouted at him but he didnt look at me and disappeared.
I was at a creepy dark basement alone. I looked at the food while tears streaming down my face.

Y/n: I miss you Mina..

Jimin POV

I came to my office early today because i had many works to do and i told my mens to look after that b*tch. I was working when rm came to my office .

Rm: i have something to discuss with you.

Jimin: Yeah say

Rm: I found out that some of our weapons are missing. So from what i know i think that there is someone who is cheating with us in our own company maybe some of our own workers because we dont accept strangers at our office.

Jimin: You must check the CCTV cameras everyday to find that.

Rm: Dont worry i will find out. And i came here to tell you that there is a women who is waiting for you at the caffeteria.

Jimin: Ok then i am leaving.

Rm: Me too.

I walked towards the caffeteria and saw yuri's mom. I went near her and we both sat on a chair.

Jimin: Hello...How are you mom?(i gave her a smile)

Yuri's Mom: Just fine...What about you?

Jimin: Yeah i am fine too...When did you came back from US?

Yuri's Mom: I came back yesterday...

Jimin: Would you like to have something?

Yuri's Mom: Yeah Orange juice

Jimin: Ok

I called a waiter and told her to bring two orange juice.

Yuri's Mom: Did police find out who is the murderer?

Jimin: Not yet (i didnt tell her about what i am doing)

Yuri's Mom: It doesnt matter to me because my only daughter is not in this world now. Nothing can bring her back. ( she said while sobbing)

I gave her a tissue and tried to calm her.

Y/n POV

I was searching for some way to escape from this place. Suddenly i saw a door which was unlocked and a thin ray of light was coming from it.
I slowly walked towards it and opened it without any noice. I saw that mens were standing near the gate but they didnt saw me. May be they dont know that the door is unlock.
I was walking here and there while thinking how to escape.