CHAPTER 28: FAKE LOVE

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes feeling exhausted. My eyes fell on jimin who is sleeping beside me wearing only black jeans. His messed up hair and some of the strands covering his eyes. I put aside the strands while admiring his face. Tears escaped my eyes. I slowly stood up without making any noise so he won't wake up. I can't face him again. I put on my clothes and walked out of his room and came back to mine. I took out a bag and took out all the clothes from my closet in rush. Suddenly I saw the dress jimin gifted me. I cried more because everything I have reminds me of him. I gave up and decided to leave everything here. I was aware that everyone must be sleeping in their rooms because it was still early. I walked out of the mansion while wiping my tears. It hurts so much! My heart wrench because of this pain. I took a taxi to my old house in hope that I will live a normal life again. I reached to my old flat where mina and I used to live. I am not sure if mina is still here. I knocked the door and after few seconds a guy opened the door. I was in shock when I saw someone I liked so much at a time standing on the door and mina knew about my feelings. It looked like they were married. Mina also came and gasped when she saw me. She invited me in and we all sat on the couch. She gave me a glass of water to drink.

Jimin POV

I opened my eyes and found no one around me. I guess she is already downstairs. I will meet her there and will ask her for a date and there I will ask her to be my girl friend. I shyly smiled and got dressed up after taking a bath. I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting with a long face.

Jimin: What happened? Is y/n still sleeping?

I asked while taking out a chair from the dining table.

Suga: Y/n is gone! We looked for her everywhere but she is nowhere to be found. I am sure something happened last night between her and you that's why she left. What did you say to her? (He yelled)

Jimin: What do you mean by gone? I am going to find her.

Jin: No you won't! It's her decision and we should respect it. We are not going to find her and you too. Let her live her life as she want! She is not owned by anyone anymore.

My heart dropped a beat! She left me all alone. I hurt her!

Y/n POV

Mina: Y/n!! Is this you? Where were you all this time?

Y/n: I-! Well I had some urgent business to do. I went to Miami for it. It took a lot of time there.

Yeah I can't tell her that some mafia kidnapped me and I came back after almost getting killed by the leader and there was so much drama in that.

Mina: You didn't even inform us about anything. Never called either. We thought you were dead.

I weakly smiled at her. I don't even know what to say anymore.

Y/n: I should go to my room.

Mina: What are you talking about? I am married and you can't live here anymore.

Y/n: But this is my house mina. How can you say that?

Mina: When we couldn't reach you all this time this house rights were given to me. You have no right on this house anymore. Get out! Why did you even came back?