Chapter 9: Kidnapped

After 1 week

Y/n POV

I woke up by my alarm and turned it off. I went to take a shower and changed my dress.

My dress

After getting ready, i went to dining table but mina wasnt there

Y/n: i guess she already left for her work. (i mumbled)

My breakfast was on the table and there was a note , it was written on the note . (sorry i am leaving early today for work, make sure to eat your breakfast i will meet you after work).
I smiled and ate my breakfast. I drove off to my company building.

Jimin POV

I was sitting on the couch while watching TV. I didnt take any step yet against y/n because i was looking for the right moment. I was thinking very deeply about what should i do , then a plan hit my mind. I called everyone in the mansion meeting room. I told them about my plan.

Suga: Are you mad jiminahh?

V: jiminahhh dont this...there are other ways too maybe by which you can get justice for yuri.

Rm: Right V...!! I think you should think about this again.

Jhope: Yes i think you are thinking emotionally. Maybe she is not the murderer.

Jungkook: If it was done by men i would have killed him already but its a girl. I am not sure about this.

Jin: Right jungkook...I agree with you...

Jimin: Enough guys !!!I know what i am doing...And what have gotten into you why are you taking that girl side. If u wont help me then i will do it myself.( i shouted a little)

Jk,jhope,Rm,suga,jin,V: Nooo we will help boss...( they said in unison)

Jimin: Ok then lets do it today.

Jin: Btw what will we do after kidnapping her ?

Jimin: Not sure...We will see that later.

We planned everything because my mens are following her everywhere so i know that when she will go to her home.

Jimin: Boys its time...lets go

We all drove to y/n's company building. We were sitting in the car, waiting for y/n to show up.

Y/n POV

After finishing my work i was about to go home but kyle came to me.

Kyle: Are you done with your work?

Y/n: yes I m just going to home.

Kyle: Lets go and watch a movie instead of going to home.