Chapter 16: Torture

Y/n POV

We all came to the mansion after buying my stuff. Suga went to his room and jimin was going to his room after drinking some water.

Y/n: Thanks for buying me all the stuff. (i said while looking at him)

He looked at me with crooked eyes.

Jimin: Anything for you baby...(he winked at me)

My heart skipped a beat. What the hell. Is he fine? Did he just winked at me and babe me?

Y/n: Ahmmm...(i rushed toward my room before he see my red face)

I closed the door of my room and sat on the bed.

Jimin POV

I saw her face turned red and she ran to her room. I giggled at her cuteness. I slapped my face lightly and changed my expression. I went to my room and sat down on the bed. My phone suddenly start buzzing. I accepted the call.

*On Call*

Jungkook: Hyung!!!  Where the hell are you??  (he complained)

Jimin: Language jungkook...I am at home. What happened?

Jungkook: Ohh i am sorry hyung. Actually there are some thiefs who work in our company and we caught them red handed while stealing the weapons and some of our personal information. I think you should settle this.

I clenched my fist in anger. I tried to stay calm.

Rm: Come to the office jiminahh...

Jimin: I am coming.

I ended the call.

I stood up from the bed and went towards y/n's room. I saw her and grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the mansion.

Y/n: W-what are you doing?  Let me go...(she said while trying to remove my hand from her hand)

I opened the car gate and pushed her inside the car and closed the gate and went to driver's seat. Then i started the car engine and drive off.

Y/n: Where are we going?

Jimin: Shut your mouth if you dont wanna die...

Skip to the office

I dragged her inside the office while my employees were watching her. I took her in the torture basement.

Jimin: Sit on the chair (i ordered)

While jungkook and Rm appeared.

Rm: jimin...What are you trying to do?  Why you came with her and why did you drag her in front of the employees? (he asked in disappointment)

Suddenly jin came rushed inside the office.

Jin: What is she doing in the office at this time?

Y/n POV

I didn't do anything but why is he behaving with me like this.I was listening to the conversation. Tears streaming down my face because i felt embarrass.

Jin: Are you ok y/n? (he asked in concern)

I nodded.

Jin: Ok i am taking y/n to home. (he stood me up from the chair)