Chapter 22: Tearful Eyes

Jimin POV

I was coming down to the hall when I saw kai sitting on the couch. He looked at me.

Kai: Hey jimin!!

I was puzzled to see him here but I didn't show it. I casually approach him and sat down next to him. Jin and others looked at me with a questioned face but I ignored them.

Jimin: Hey kai!! Whats the matter that you came here at this time?

He looked at me and smirked.

Kai: How can you forget about our deal this fast? I am here to take her by myself. Where is she?

My eyes raged with anger when I heard this but I controlled myself.
Suga interrupted between us.

Suga: She is not going anywhere. You can go from here. We are ending this deal now. (He said in anger while sitting on the dining table)

Kai: You piece of shit just shut your mouth. I am talking to your boss not you. (He replied in anger)

Jimin: you shut the fuck up kai!! Dont you dare to speak like that with the members of my gang. (I rolled my eyes)

Y/n POV

I woke up and after taking bath I decided to go down at the dining table. My mood was not good at all and I don't wanna face jimin but I think he would be at his office this time so I went down the stairs. As I was stepping down the stairs I saw kai and jimin sitting together. I thought of going back to my room but as I took a step back. A voice stopped me.

Kai: Y/n!!

I faced them like I am caught while doing some illegal stuff.

Kai: Where do you think you are going? Come here!!

I trudged down the stairs and approached them. Kai grabbed my hand.

Kai: let's go!!

I was agonised after hearing this. I looked at him and took a glance at others. Other members were sad and were looking down. I looked at jimin with tears in my eyes but he didn't even glanced at me. I felt like someone tore my heart. I was shivering but suddenly suga came toward me and hugged me tightly. A tear didn't came out of my eyes. Suga whispered in my ear while hugging me.

Suga: Dont worry!! Just wait there a little bit and I promise I will take you out from that hell.

Other members also approached me hug me. Jungkook whispered but loud enough that everyone could hear.

Jungkook: Noona you will come back soon here. Dont worry!! We will not let that devil take you away. Just give us some time and take care of yourself. And if he bother you just call us

RM, jin and V nodded at jungkook' words.

Kai: Ok if you have done this drama let me take her with me.

Jin: let her bring her stuffs.

Kai: I will buy everything new for her. I don't need other's stuff.

Everyone glared at him.
Jungkook gave a piece of paper to me and weakly smiled. I looked at jimin last time who was reading his newspaper without any bother. I sighed. Kai grabbed my hand and then softly pulled me outside of the mansion with him and others also followed us to the gate. Kai opened the car gate and gestured me to sit. I sat down in the car and then he sat on the driver's seat. I took a glance at members last time.

Jimin POV

My heart was aching like hell. It felt like someone stepped on my heart.
I couldn't control my tears and rushed to my room and locked it. I cried heavily like there is no tomorrow. Suga knocked the door many times in anger but I didn't answer. I locked up myself the whole day in my room. I switched off my mobile.

Time skip to kai's Mansion

Kai POV

I was so happy that I can't even describe. I finally got the girl I wanted. I looked at her who was gazing the mansion. I curiously asked

Kai: You liked it?

She glazed at me.

Kai: Do you want to see your room?

She didn't reply so I just grabbed her hand softly and pulled her to a room.

Kai: This is your room. I have some work so I am going to the office, I will be back soon. And yeah dont you try to run away from here because my mens are guarding the mansion and there are maids present for you. Call them whenever you need anything. I will tell them to look after you. Let me clear one more thing that now you are mine, only mine. You belong to me, I am your owner. (I smirked)

I harshly grabbed her jaw and made her look at me.

Kai: Understood?

She nodded. I let go of her jaw and walked out of the room.

Y/n POV

I closed the door of the room and sat down on the floor beside the bed.i can't take this anymore. My heart was feeling heavy. I cried my heart out. His every action broke me. I think i was the one who had feelings for him. He never liked me. He stabbed my back and now it hurts so much. Why did I expect anything from him? Why him?

RM POV

Members are sad because they miss y/n. We never thought jimin would do this with her. We were sitting on the couch. Jimin has locked up himself. And suga is also in his room.

RM: Guys let's play games!! (I said excitedly to light up their face but that didn't work)

Jin looked at me while chopping vegetables and rolled his eyes.

Jin: Are you kidding? (He whined)

RM: what? Whats the problem in playing games?

Jin: Cant you see the surrounding?

RM: Ok forget it!!

Jimin POV

I miss her so much. I feel like I am drowning in an ocean but there is no one to save me. After the death of yuri the only girl in my life was y/n. Is it the reason I feel alone? Am I in love really? I have thousands of thoughts in my mind but I can't take y/n out of my mind. It hurts me but I had no choice. While sitting I called kai to talk to y/n.

*On call*

Kai: Hello?

Jimin: Hey kai!! Can you give phone to y/n for a minute. I want to talk to her.

Kai: No you can tell me what you want to say I will deliver you message.

Jimin: let me talk to her for a minute!!

Kai: No you can't even for a minute!! She is mine and I don't give permission to any other men to talk to her.

He harshly disconnected the call.

TO BE CONTINUED....