Chapter 6 : Evidence

Y/n POV

I was shouting and crying because it hurt so much , knowing that i killed someone. Mina saw me and rushed towards me and hugged me...

Mina: Shhhh y/n...!!!  (she said while patting my back)

Y/n: Mina...you knew everything right? (i said while crying)

We pulled back the hug.

Mina: Y-Y/n

Y/n: you know that i had an accident yesterday night...a-and i k-killed someo-one..

Mina: y-yes y/n... But dont worry she is in the h-hospital...(she said to assure me)

I showed her my ipad. she covered her face with her hands in shocked after reading the headline and started crying and i cried even more and hugged her....

Y/n: I-i am a murderer M-mina...I-i dont deserve to live...i s-swear i-i didn't mean to....(i said while crying in her arms)

Mina: Dont cry y/n...i know that it wasnt your fault...kyle told me everything yesterday night...i am sorry i and kyle was trying to hide it because we dont want to hurt you...i knew that you wouldnt be able to handle this pain...

We broke the hug.

Y/n: M-mina i-i am scared...she will t-take me w-with her.( i was not in my right state of mind)

Mina shook my body several times....

Mina: Earth to y/n (she said while crying)

Y/n: I-i am going to the police station to tell everything about the accident..

Mina: y-y/n...please dont do this and come back in your senses...

Y/n: I know what i am saying Mina.. (i shouted a little)

Suddenly a phone rang and mina went to check it while i was sitting and staring at the floor. She came  back and said...

Mina: Here...(she gave me my phone). i hide your phone because...

Y/n: I know mina...(i said without looking at her)

Mina: Kyle wants to talk to you ,i told him about your situation...

I called kyle and he accepted the call after some rings...

*On call*

Y/n: H-Hello kyle

Kyle: y/n...are you crazy?what are you trying to do? Dont you dare to do anything stupid ok? And please talk to manager..

Y/n: w-what?

Manager: y/n...kyle told me everything about what happened..So i am warning you. Dont you dare to take any stupid step which can ruin my company's reputation. just keep this in mind and focus on your work...dont worry about this matter,kyle will look after it...So just keep up your good work and ignore media and their questions. We will clear it by ourselves...ok??

Y/n: Y-yes Manager

*Call Ended*

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself.

Jimin POV

I was sitting while hugging my knees in the room where yuri was laying...i saw some figures coming towards me and they stopped in front of me...i tried to see them with my blurry eyes. I saw 3 policemen in front of me...i stood up from my position and cleaned my messed up face from my shirt.. They all bowed at me.