Chapter 1 : Beginning of a new chapter

Jimin Pov

I wake up and blinked my eyes to adjust it with sunlight. Then i went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I was walking dowstairs when i heard a door bell and my servant went to open the door.
The door opened revealing the love of my life with a beautiful smile on her face. I went to her and kissed her forhead and hugged her.

Jimin: I missed you yuri my love.

Yuri: Aww my baby. I missed you.

Jimin: I am just going to eat. Lets have breakfast together.

Yuri: yes lets go! I am hungry too.

I giggled at her cuteness and we both  walked to dining table and started to eat. Suddenly my phone started to ring and i answered the phone and then after cutting the call i looked at yuri nervously.

Jimin: Babe i have some work so i think have to go to the office.

She whined.

Jimin: Sorry love...

Yuri: Umm its ok jimin! I know your work is important. But let's meet later near my home.

Jimin: Ok i will meet you there.

Y/n Pov

I was making poses in front of the camera as the light was flashing at my face. I have been working since 2 years and i am well known in the South Korea because of my beauty.  Many big businessman asked me to sleep with them because of their lust. Many of my colleagues always say that i got my job because of sleeping with different men's. They would never know how hard i worked to get my place in this industry.

Photographer: Great y/n...Lets have a break.

Y/n: Thank you lee! Ahh i am so tired i need some water.

I sat down on my chair while drinking water. My phone started buzzing. I answered the phone after checking the name of the person.

*On call*

Y/n: Hello

Manager: Y/n i want you to come to my office now...

Y/n: Ok i am coming...

*End of call*

I told lee that we will continue the photoshoot tomorrow because the manager is calling me to his office.I walked to the office and saw an unknown figure with manager...

Manager: Come in y/n and have a seat.

I entered the room and bowed
then took a seat on sofa.

Manager: y/n this is Mr.park and mr.park this is y/n our best model.

Mr.Park smirked and stared at me with lustful eyes while i was trying to understand why is he looking at me like that. I cursed under my breath..*Fu*k*

Mr.Park: Hello miss y/n...

Y/n: Hello Mr.Park (i smiled genuinely)

Manager: Mr.Park is really impressed by your work so he wanted to meet you personally and he is giving a large amount of money to our company.

Mr.Park: yes i think she is very talented in everything. I wanted to help so you could take out more talented people like these . (he plastered a fake smile while looking me from head to toe)

Author Pov

Y/n was feeling uncomfortable so she decided to make some excuses to go out from there *asap*.

Y/n: Manager... i am sorry actually i have some plans with my friends so i have to excuse myself.

Manager: Ok y/n..You can go! And btw I gave your number to mr.park cause he wanted to talk to you personally and discuss on some new projects.

I smiled to pretend i am ok with that but right now i just want to disappear from here.

Y/n Pov

As soon i came out of the office i sighed and rushed outside the building to prevent myself from seeing Mr.Park again...

So guys this is my first chapter of this fanfiction...I hope you will like it...Saranghaeoo ❤❤❤❤❤