CHAPTER 30: The truth untold

"You have bewitched me,
body and soul,
and I love, I love, I love you.
I never wish
to be parted from you
from this day on."

-Jane Austen

Suga POV

I looked at y/n who was in shock just like i am. I think i know who is the father. I forcely smiled at the doctor so he don't misunderstand the situation. Mr.lee wrote some medicines for y/n and then we walked out. I asked her to wait at the waiting area till i buy her medicines.
After buying medicines we both walked outside and sat in the car. I was about to start the car but y/n put her hands over mine.

Y/n: You know you don't have to do this..

Suga: Do what?

Y/n: I mean buying medicines and taking care of me.

Suga: Don't say like that...

Y/n: Umm ok! but don't you wanna know who is the father?

Suga: It's not gonna change the fact that you are pregnant. I know it's jimin who else it could it be.

I said it in a low voice. She was surprised by my words. Tears formed in her eyes.

Y/n: I never wanted it to end like this.

Suga: Don't cry! Stay strong i am with you and I am gonna teach jimin a lesson for doing this to you.

Y/n: Nooooo! you can't let him know about this. I don't want this to be a burden on him. I will take care of my own child. I don't want to force him into this.

I nodded and started the engine to end the conversation because it hurts and i don't wanna show it. She stared at the window all the time and our drive was silent. I put the radio on so it won't be awkward. I drove to a restaurant to have lunch.

Suga: Let's go and eat something. You must be hungry.

She nodded and stepped down the car. I drive to the parking area and parked the car. She was still standing there lost in her own thoughts. I put a smile so I could comfort her.

Suga: Earth to y/n! why are you so lost?

Y/n: Nothing! let's just go in..

We both walked inside the restaurant and sat on a table across each other.
I took the menu from the table and opened it.

Suga: So what do you want to eat?

Y/n: Anything you like...

Suga: Ok then I am ordering two ramyeon and two cheesecakes, two orange juice and samgyeopsal, bulgogi that's all.

I told the waiter while wrote it down and then left.

Suga: Why aren't you saying anything? Are you sad?

Y/n: I don't know what to say. I am happy but I am sad as well.

Suga: How did everything happen? Did he force you to do it? you said you didn't want it to be like this.