Chapter 3: First encounter

Y/n Pov

I was driving when a traffic signal came. I was trying to push the break and thankfully the car stopped but my car hit someone's car. I saw somone coming out of the car and i checked time....

Y/n: Shit...I am getting late.

??: Can't you see the traffic signal? (he shouted)

I came out of the car with a disgusted face and looked at the damage. It wasn't a lot of damage.

Y/n: How much do you want for this?

??: What?

I took out a bundle of notes and showed him.

Y/n: Is this enough?

Without saying anything further  i rushed to my car because the traffic signal light was changed...I drove off to the cafe and went in. Jackson was sitting at the corner table and he waved at me and i waved back. I went to table and sat..

Jackson: hey y/n..You are late

Y/n: Hey i am sorry!  (i said nervously)

Jackson: its ok...so how is everything going?

Y/n: Everything is going fine.

Jackson: You remember school days when you used to be so talkative and always arguing with me.

I laughed while remembering old scenarios.

Jackson: Btw don't tell me you don't have a boyfriend yet?

Y/n: I dont have time for these things.

I smiled sheepishly..

Jackson: I guess i knew it...

He giggled at me..

We talked for about half an hour and then we bid our good byes to each other. After meeting him i drove back to home.

After 2 days

Jimin Pov

I was watching tv when suddenly i saw that girl who gave my driver that money. I know this is not a big thing but it hurted my ego that she didn't even apologise and gave money like she can buy anyone from her money...i didn't ask for her money then why.

Jimin: This girl need some lessons
( I thought and smirked )

I called my men to give me the information of that girl. I got a message from my men with her information. So y/n huh?  i again eyed at the money and walked out. I drove off to her office location and when i entered everyone bowed at me because everyone know that i am the biggest mafia in korea after my father.

Jimin: Where is miss y/n's office ? (I asked to the receptionist)

Receptionist: Sir it is on the second floor...

I entered to her office but no one was there so i decided to wait.

Y/n Pov

I walked inside the building at headed towards my office. When i opened the door of my office i was a bit startled to see someone unknown who was sitting on my chair while his legs on my desk. His face was serious but his looks were mesmerising which made me appreciate. I snapped back and placed a hand on my chest, i realised that my heart is pounding fast. But why?

He looked at me and but and i immediately changed my look.

Y/n: who are you? And why the hell you are sitting on my chair without my permission ?

??: sssshhhh....babe calm down you are hurting my ears btw i am jimin.

I glared at him

Y/n: I don't care whoever you are. Get out of here or i will call my bodyguards. (i shouted)

Suddenly he stood up and slowly started to walk toward me  meanwhile i was taking steps back but i ended up hitting the wall and he came close to me. He placed his one hand on the wall. I closed my eyes while we were inches apart. My heart was beating too fast. I opened my eyes and looked at his beautiful facial features.  Then suddenly he said something in my ears which made me confused..

Jimin: What are you doing huh?

Y/n: w-what?? (i stuttered)

Jimin: yahh what do you think about yourself huh? Who do you think you are? Dont you even know how to apologise?

Y/n: w-what are you s-saying??

He gave me a devilish look which took out the shit of me and then he showed me some money and throwed at my face. I was startled by his actions but then we made an eye contact which didn't last long. He walked out of the room while running his hands through his hairs..

I was totally confused.

Y/n: why would he say that to me ? I dont even know him. What did i do that I need to apologise?

After thinking for hours while looking at the money it suddenly hit me about the accident. I guess he was the actual owner of the car.

TO BE CONTINUED

I hope you enjoyed this chapter too and if you did please comment and vote so i would get some motivation to write more chapter. Love you all 💞💞💞