CHAPTER 24: SELFISH

KAI POV

I can't tell her that I did all of this because i am obsessed with her . I will tell her but I am just waiting for a right moment and it will come soon.

Next Day

Jimin Pov

I was having some tea while checking the files in my office. Suddenly my phone started ringing so I picked it up while focused on my files.

Jimin: HELLO?

SUGA: ITS ME..SUGA!!

JIMIN: AHH YEAH SUGA. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE AT MEXICO. DID YOU GET THERE ?

SUGA: YES I CALLED YOU TO INFORM THIS. I JUST GOT HERE.

JIMIN: OK THATS GOOD. WHEN ARE YOU HAVING A MEETING WITH MR.HAN ?

SUGA: ITS TOMORROW..

JIMIN: OH I SEE! BUT MAKE SURE TO IMPRESS HIM WITH SOMETHING THAT HE WOULD ACCEPT OUR DEAL INSTANTLY. AND IF HE INSIST FOR SOME MORE MONEY THEN GIVE HIM. I CANT LET THIS DEAL OUT OF MY HAND. (HE EXPLAINED)

SUGA: DONT WORRY! I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT. I'LL TALK TO TOMORROW AFTER THE MEETING. BYE!

JIMIN: BYE !

I hung up the call and continued my work.

AFTER 3 HOURS

I WAS STANDING NEAR MY OFFICE WINDOW WHEN SOMEONE KNOCKED THE DOOR.

JIMIN: Come in...

WORKER: Sir MR. Kai is here.

JIMIN: OK let him in..

He walked inside the office.

KAI: Hey jimin!

JIMIN: Hey its been a while since we had a talk properly. Come sit on the couch. (I smiled and gestured him to sit)

We both walked to the couch and sat facing each other.

KAI: You wanted to meet me. What is it that you wanted to talk about?

JIMIN: I think you forgot about our deal. Let me remind you. You asked for y/n and in return you will help me to get the company.

KAI POV

I devilishly smiled internally because he doesn't  even know that his enemy is right in front of him.

KAI: Do you want me to kill your father?
(I raised an eyebrow)

JIMIN: Yes thats how I can become the successor of his company. Is there any other way.

KAI: Yes there is..you should contact his lawyers and ask them to write a resign note and change the successor of the company. you just have to make lawyers and company workers take your side. But there are consequences that if it didn't work out well then your father can ruin your company too.

JIMIN: Cant we kill him right away?

KAI: It will only create suspicion.

JIMIN: OK then help me and you have to make it work at any cost. Otherwise our deal would end and you have to lose y/n.