Chapter 11: Lost

Jimin POV

I angrily ended the call and throwed my phone hardly on bed.

Jimin: She is totally a whore. How dare her to run away from my mansion ? (i angrily shouted)

I sat on the bed and ran my fingers through my hairs while thinking.

Jimin: I cant let her go like this.( i mumbled)

I stood up and took my phone and trudged down the stairs. Jungkook saw me and approached me.

Jungkook: Hyung! Are you going somewhere?

Jimin: Yes..I have some matters to fix with my dad.

jungkook: What do you mean?

Jimin: Dont worry...i will be back soon. And tell our mens to stop looking for the girl.

Jungkook: Should i come with you ?

Jimin: No...I'll go myself.

I walked out of the mansion and sat in my car and drove off.

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes and found myself in an unknown room. Suddenly Mr.Park opened the door. He was wearing a night gown.

Mr.Park: Oh you are up.
(he said with a smile)

Y/n: Yes... but where am i?

Mr.Park: Dont worry you are safe. (he said with a devilish smirk)

I stood up from the bed, ready to leave from there.

Y/n: Thank you for helping me but i want to go home now. (i said while ignoring Mr.park's eyes)

I bowed a little and when i was about to walk, he grabbed my hand harshly and said.

Mr.park: You cant leave this easily.

I got scared.

Y/n: M-Mr.Park...Please l-let me go.

Mr.Park came near my ear and said.

Mr.Park: Marry me or spend a night with me otherwise i cant let you go from here.

I was shocked by his words.

Y/n: W-What?

Meanwhile Author POV

Jimin entered the mansion and every servant bowed at him. He asked from one of the servant.

jimin: Where is dad? (He shouted)

Servant: S-Sir...Mr.park is not here. He didnt came home from yesterday.

Jimin: Ohh really?

Jimin took out the gun and pointed at the servant.

Jimin: Now tell me the truth.

Servant called someone and asked from them about Mr.Park.

Servant: S-sir he went to his other mansion which he recently bought on an island.

Jimin: W-what? Where is it?

Servant: Its the nearest island in seoul.

He walked out of the mansion and made his way toward the port. He entered his own ship and after 30 minutes of travelling he arrived at the island. He met a person who dropped him near the mansion. He barged into the mansion while servants tried to stop him but, he didnt listen to anyone. He checked every room and at last he opened the room which was near the corner. As he opened the door he saw.