Chapter 18: Burning Heart

Jimin POV

I was standing in my balcony waiting for y/n and suga to show up. i was really angry and i dont know why my heart aches. Then i saw the car of suga which stopped in front of mansion. I could clearly see through the front mirror of car. They were talking to each other and suddnly y/n kissed suga's cheeks. A flame burned in my heart. I cant withstand it anymore. I trudged down the stairs and saw y/n who was startled after seeing me.

Jimin: Where were you? And Why are you late? (i asked angrily in a high tone)

Y/n: I-we were-

Suga cut her words from the back. He approached them.

Suga: we didnt realise the time. Why are you making a fuss about it? And she was with me.(he said annoyingly)

Jimin: This is my house and i can ask her. You should stay away from this. She is not your girlfriend,is she?

Suga: i know this is your house but-

Y/n interrupted him by cutting his words.

Y/n: I am sorry. I will not repeat this again. (she said to jimin amd bowed at him)

Jimin: I wont let you repeat this again. Otherwise i will make sure you get your punishment. (he smirked and walked away)

Author POV

Y/n looked at suga.

Suga: Are you ok? (he asked)

She nodded.

Y/n: Good night!

Y/n and suga went to their rooms.

Next Day

Y/n POV

I woke up and went to take a bath and then i got dressed up and changed into this.

So i am wearing this dress because i am going to office today. After wearing some light makeup i went to dining table.

Y/n: Good morning!!

V, suga, Rm, jhope, jin, jungkook: Good morning y/n..

Jimin didnt reply.(i thought)

Rm: Are you going somewhere?(he asked while looking at me)

Y/n: Oh yeah i am going to office with you. (i said while taking out juice in the glass)

Jin: But why? You should rest some more days. (he whined)

Jimin: Let her go if she want to.(he said while eating)