Chapter 2 : Confession

y/n Pov

I entered my house and saw mina watching tv. i went to her and hugged her. She smiled widely and we pulled back from hug...

She asked me while smiling.

Mina: How was your day?

Y/n:Well it was fine...Like every other day you know.

I put my head on the sofa.

Y/n: I am so tired..

Mina: Take some rest. You will feel good. Want me to make you some coffee?

I nodded and smiled.

Next Day

Author Pov

Jimin was sitting under the shade of the tree with yuri in a garden.She was laying and her head was on jimin's lap while she was reading a novel, he was looking at her beauty...
Suddenly he snatched her novel and she sat back with a pout on her face...

Yuri: Yahhh!!! Give it back to me (she said while pouting)

Jimin: No i won't! Is this book more important than me?

Yuri: Umm..

Jimin gave a peck on her cheeks and she hit his arms playfully.
Yuri was blushing and her face was looking like a tomato.

Jimin: Oh gosh someone is blushing (he said playfully)

Yuri: No i am not..But that was sudden.

Jimin hold her hand from his one hand and from other hand he took out a box from his pocket and then he opened and said....

Jimin: Hey i know that i am not a very good person and i don't deserve you but i promise to be with you and will protect you till the end of my life...will you be my forever ?

Yuri Pov

A tear escaped from my eyes as i was in total shock...yes i love him and i know he love me too but i didnt expect that he will confess me like this because he is a mafia and i am an ordinary girl but still i am happy and I don't want to think about anything else now. I just want to be with him.

Jimin: Yurii ???

Yuri: yes i will be your forever..

She beamed..

Jimin: Really ?

Yuri: ofcourse you pabo

Jimin: I really love you Yuri...

A tear escaped from his eye and he hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

Yuri: I love you too jimin...

After some days

Jimin Pov

I was going to my office because my assistant called me and told me that there is a urgent meeting. I was getting late so i sat on the back seat while my driver started the car...We were on our way to office when my car stopped at the traffic light. Suddenly a car hit my car hardly. I was angry but my driver said that he will check the person who did this. I was watching everything from the car. I saw a girl came out with an annoying look on her face and gave my driver some money. I was about to go out to teach her some lesson but suddenly someone called me and i was talking on the call when my driver came back and started the engine. I didn't say anything to him at that time because i was getting late for my meeting...Our car stopped at the front of the building and i rushed in...