Chapter 14: One sided Love

Jimin POV

I was lost in yuri's thought while standing but suddenly a thought interrupted me. I cant stand here idle and let her live peacefully . She killed yuri and she dont deserve to even breathe. I should do something so i would be able to give justice to yuri. But i dont know why hyungs are taking her side.

Jimin: I think i know what i should do.  (i smirked)

I walked downstairs and saw hyungs talking with her and enjoying with her. This view is actually stinging in my eyes.

Jimin: i think someone is enjoying being here. (i said with a fake smile)

I went towards the couch and sat beside her.

Y/n: i-i (she couldn't complete her sentence)

She looked down.

Jimin: You dont need to apologise. You can live here but you cant run away from here until we find the real culprit. And dont even try to run away otherwise i will think that you are the real culprit. (i give a fake smile to everyone)

She nodded.

Jin: I think thats fine and good also. (he smiled back)

I stood up and walked out of the mansion. I got a call from one old friend. I accepted the call.

*On Call*

Jimin: Hello taehyun..

Taehyun: Hey jiminahhh... Its been a long time.

Jimin: Yeah its been a long time.

Taehyun: Where are you?

Jimin: Just going out for a walk.

Taehyun: lets meet at the club if you are free.

Jimin: Sure. Send me the the location.

Taehyun: Ok.

*End Call*

I got the location and i drove off to the place. I entered the club and i was searching for taehyun but i couldnt see him because of the rush. The music was loud and the young people were dancing on the floor while drinking alcohol. I came out of the crowd and saw taehyun waving at me. I smiled and walked towards him. He stood up and hugged me.

Jimin: How are you?

Taehyun: I am good. Ahh lets have some drink first.

Taehyun: One bear and one glass orange juice.

Jimin: Who will drink orange juice? (i asked with confusion)

Taehyun: ofcourse you. (he giggled)

Jimin: Are you kidding me ? I am not a baby.

Taehyun: Ohh right i know but i thought you dont drink beer because you promised to yuri that you would never drink alcohol.

I just felt my heart sinking.

Jimin: Bring two beer. (i bitterly smiled)

Taehyun: So how is everything going?

Jimin: Just fine. I am alive. (i said in a low voice)

Taehyun: Waiiitttt....i am so sorry i totally forgot about the yuri. I am really sorry i heard about what happened to yuri. I am sure you are really heartbroken now. (he said in a sad tone) But dont worry now i am here i will cheer you up. (he smiled widely)